• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hii John! Welcome to PC! It's really nice to see new members such as yourself decide to join our huge family :D Make yourself at home; we're glad to have you here with us today.

So tell us more about yourself so that we can get to know you better! I'm sure you love Pokemon as much as we do, so what is/are your favourite Pokemon? Do you have anything in the Pokemon franchise that you especially like? How about your hobbies? I'm sure you have lots of things you like to do during your free time! Add in anything that you would like us to know n_n

There are certainly lots of things to do here at PC. Have you played X/Y yet? If so, join in on our lively discussions about the newest games! We also have our very own Art & Design section, so if you're some sort of artist yourself, this would be the perfect place for you. Also why not try your hand at Roleplaying? I've tried it before myself and I can say that it's lots of fun! Chit Chat & Polls is also a great place to kick back and relax with many interesting topics to discuss.

We hope you'll have the time of your life here at PC! If there's anything you would like some assistance on, our friendly Moderators will always be here to lend a helping hand. Hope to see you around and have an amazing day! n_n

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hi ya there John Welcome!!

Is there any reason you're here? Tell us more about yourself!! Such as, is there anything about Pokemon? Or anything else your interested in besides Pokemon? You don't have to go into lots of details, just a few bits of info is fine. We just like getting to know new members and warm there to our community. We are a friendly place like that. No matter what your interested in I think you like what you find. There's a good diversity in the topics here and it's overall a very fun place! I hope you can have an amazing time cause I can see you fitting in very well here. I know from experience that this place is well worth staying around at. Hope you do stay and I can see you on often! If you ever want to talk to just VM or PM!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hey! Of course you're welcome here!

PC is full of a ton of welcoming and nice members. You will make new friends here in no time! Why not tell us more about yourself? What do you like? Why did you join PC? Well, we have a ton for you to check out here. We have sections for all the Pokemon games, anime, general Pokemon discussions, etc. We even have a ton of non-Pokemon discussions for whenever you need a break from all things Pokemon :3

If you need anything, ask! Anyone here would be happy to help!

Years
What's up, welcome to the community, John. You're very much welcome here so don't give that too much worry! You'd be surprised with how nice everyone is on PC. Is there anything you'd like to tell us about yourself? Synerjee already gave you some great suggestions on what to tell us so don't hesitate on dropping off another post. Getting to know each other and making friends would is quite fun and worthwhile, after all, right? :D

But whatever you choose to do, I hope you'll have a blast and settle in awesomely. It's not too hard to get the gist of this place and you always have the option to contact someone for help if need be. See you around and definitely stick around - there's plenty to discuss here.

Back