• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
Good to be acquainted with you all! I like to go by the screen name hourglass and i currently play pokemon y. I am working on making the best team i can, and welcome challengers and advice.

Cheers

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hello there hourglass! :D Welcome to PC! It's really nice to meet you too~ What has brought you to the forums? Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll find whatever you're looking for, be it new friends or great discussions. We have it all! You'll be sure to have lots of fun.

Hm, I know the perfect place for you to go for any team help that you might need. The Battle Center is where you can ask for advice on all things team-making as well as loads of battle-related topics that might strike your fancy. Oh, and since you're into battling, do check out PC's Battle Server - a place where you can create battle-ready teams, challenge other people to online battles and have great chats with them all at the same time! It's a great way to get to know other people and to make new friends. :D The link is in my sig, so hope to see you drop by sometime~ Btw, remember to check out our other sections as well; we have so much more to offer!

That's all from me for now. c: Our Moderators would be more than happy to assist you in anything that you might need. I'm also always open for a chat or two so feel free to drop by my profile anytime! Seeya around~! n_n

Years
Good luck on makin' a wonderful team! You'll get there really quickly, I'm sure. (= Breeding's a lot less tedious now in X and Y with the Destiny Knot changes so that has helped me create a nicer team for myself as well.. though this is all assuming you're working on something competitive, haha. How has your team been progressing so far? There are so many Pokemon I want to use that I'm totally stuck on what to get next. But once your team has been complete things really become much more fun so it's pretty exciting~

Anyways, welcome to PC, Hourglass! Definitely take Synerjee's advice on stopping by the Battle Center for all your team-related help. You'll get some wonderful advice over there but we also have lots of other places to visit. PC is a great place overall and we're very happy to have you and etc! <3 Stick around and hope you have a great time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Welcome to the forum!

Isn't Pokemon Y fun? X and Y are definitely my second favorite games in the Pokemon franchise. My all time favorite games are Heartgold and Soulsilver though, since Johto is my favorite region! All the games are a ton of fun though. Be sure to check out the section dedicated to X and Y, where you can chat about the games, post your progress, and ask for advice. We have sections for all the games like that too, from Red/Blue to X/Y! Be sure to check them out! They're quite popular.

And as the others have said, check out the Battle Center. You'll find a ton of challengers there. You won't be disappointed! Enjoy! :3

Back