• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ohi

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
  • Hi there Savordez, it's nice to meet you too! Mind telling us more about yourself? It would be nice to know more about you. c:

Hm, could you define fangames for us please? Would that be similar to ROM hacks? If so, then the Emulation & ROM Hacking or the Game Development section would be the right places for you! Do share with us any of your works! I'm sure they'll be amazing~ Meanwhile, the other sections are always open so check them out at your own leisure. :3

If you need anything, look out for our Moderators. They'll be pleased to help and to guide you along your way. Do stick here with us kays! We'd love to have you around. See you and have a great stay!

Years
  • Fangames? Whenever people say that I assume they mean non-hacked games but definitely let us know since I am a curious cat. xD;; Lots of people dabble in game-making here so you'll have a lot of extensive tutorials and information to help you along the way.. I can vouch for that. :D Welcome and nice to meet you as well!

Hope you have a nice time explorin' the wonderful forum that is PC and remember to stick around so you get the best experience. Ask away if you have questions or if there's someone you're interested in talking to. The more friends the merrier, right?

See you around, Savordez, and welcome once again!

Savordez

It's time to end fangames.
    Years
  • Mind telling us more about yourself? It would be nice to know more about you. c:
    I'm a young male from Finland and I like designing stuff. And composing music.

Do share with us any of your works! I'm sure they'll be amazing~
    I was going to make a topic for my fangame, but I can't post links and images yet. It kinda sucks.

Do stick here with us kays! We'd love to have you around. See you and have a great stay!
    kthnxbai

Fangames? Whenever people say that I assume they mean non-hacked games but definitely let us know since I am a curious cat. xD;;
    Non-hacked. I'm using RPG Maker XP (Pokémon Essentials).

Ask away if you have questions or if there's someone you're interested in talking to. The more friends the merrier, right?
    best friends forever

Oh-hi.

I am Flakey Bear.

Good luck with your fan-games and stuff.

Bye.
    Bye.

Back