• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo :D

Years
  • I'm a pokemon hacker and i'm currently creating a hack called "Pokemon Aura Sphere Version" but first i'm currently thinking what to add in the hack and it would be really nice,if someone could suggest something.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Dashing! :) Great to meet you~!

If you're looking for help with hacking then I suggest checking out the Emulation board, you'd get more assistance there. You can check out the hacking simple questions thread for help or the quick storyline idea thread to post what ideas you have for your game so far. :3 Good luck! You'll definitely find a lot more over at Emulation for your hacking-related needs as it's a huge board with a lot of regulars. Soon enough you'll have something awesome to publish for us, I'm sure.

Enjoy your stay on PokeCommunity and hope to see you around! Let me or another staff member know if you need help with anything here. Be sure to explore other parts of the site too, though; I'm sure you'd really enjoy it since there is a whole lot to do here. Cheers!

ThePainedPikachu

Procrastinator
    Years
  • welcome to the forums!
    from your username, i can see that you are a brony, and it's always nice to see fellow bronies on the forums i'm part of.

Back