• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World's Worst Webpage

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • https://www.hotscripts.com said:
    I am delighted to say that we have a truly terrible web page designer amongst us! Congratulations to Laura, winner of our 'Design The World's Worst Web Page' contest. Her entry can be viewed at:

https://www.angelfire.com/wv/mbd/index.htm

It's HORRID. O_O I thought I'd share it with you guys. xD

(The eyes on the links page is awesome! XD)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • OMG...that is the worst website ever! The pics didnt work for me and the music skipped and the colors dont match and the bg image sucked and the Dhtml effecs were annoying. -20 million/10

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    liek omfg NOOO! o_o
    Its so scary! Its worst than trying to make my sis belive that Santa is a fake~ xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Castrainer, can you stop saying omfg...? It kinda irks me.

Anyways...

I'm really glad that was designed for the contest, otherwise she would have just had her webmaster career ruined xD

Bad colors/too many ads/too much clutter/bad in general. Ya. I can tell why it was picked xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh God... there's music, too. XD XD;;; My eyes are burning right now.

I like the bear at the very bottom-right of the links page. I think it's dancing. XD

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • That totally looks like my schools webpage which I DID offer to fix up.
    "Oh, but I like my little pictures that are glaring rainbow-colored and burn out people's monitors faster than you can say "sucky webpage"," is what the umm, teacher who's in charge of the web page basically said. Yeah. Well, he refuses to use anything but Dreamweaver so I couldn't code by hand because Dreamweaver hates my Javascript and generally sucks. And even after I did fix it, he rejected it because I took off most of the graphics. -_-

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    My school's website sucks too. v_V

Teachers must have an over-love of graphics and bright colors!

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • pokejungle said:
    My school's website sucks too. v_V

Teachers must have an over-love of graphics and bright colors!
    @____________@
    "That bright rainbow graphik is lyke OMG so cute lemme put it on the webpage!"
    It's ALL clipart. Which most of it really sucks. I'm a semi-talented artist with good webgraphic skills and they don't want to use me. v_v
    Especially with a SCHOOL'S webpage, where you WANT SIMPLICTY. The page is mostly for information purposes, so it must look clean and simple.
    Not in the eyes of these teachers x(

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    @ PokeDragonFire-

I know! I mean, it gets annoying! Especially the animated ones! Like all of our links have pics above them. v_________v Our computer teacher does it, but I don't think she is a very experienced webbie. ._.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • My school's webpage totally sucked.

"New Page 1" - wow, she did it in Frontpage -_- XD

I have to admit the site's kind of cute. I've seen much worse, actually. Think flashing backgrounds and unreadable text :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Actually, now that I think about it, my computer science teacher probably would have liked this page. It's bright, flashy, has a bunch of extra stuff all over it, and has very little text, which is good since text is bad and could bore the viewer. I think that's the basis of how he marked all our webpages. XD;

Back