• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back after a long time...

triforcemario

Custom titles are over rated.
Years
  • yes, its me, triforcemario, the chances are that nobody remembers me since its been around a year since I was last here, and this post is to tell everone here that I'm stopping the c***y pokemon forest hack and starting a new one, a hack of earthbound (snes) with new characters, new places, new enemys and more... please post your opinions on this idea and if you want to, some ideas for the hack...

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Um.. you do know taht welcom back threads are not allowed? Don't ya?
    //closed//

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    welcome back threads are allowed now?! yay! XD
    Welcome back!

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • triforcemario said:
    yes, its me, triforcemario, the chances are that nobody remembers me since its been around a year since I was last here, and this post is to tell everone here that I'm stopping the c***y pokemon forest hack and starting a new one, a hack of earthbound (snes) with new characters, new places, new enemys and more... please post your opinions on this idea and if you want to, some ideas for the hack...
    Welcome back, triforcemario! Don't forget to read the rules and have fun! ^__^ I hope everybody will be looking forward to your earthbound hack. ^^ See you soon, triforcemario!

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Welcome back to the PokeCommunity, triforcemario! You might want to re-read the rules just to be sure you know them.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Weeeee! Welcome back! You might not know me, I'm origin. Be sure to re-read the rules to refresh your memory, things may have changed. Well, I hope to see you around! ~origin

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. ^^ I dont believe I know you, so I shall introduce myself now. =3 Mah name is Karli. I hope you have a wonderful time here once again. <3<3<3

~Karli

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Welcome back sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Hey you're hacking EarthBound/Mother 2 too? ^0^ I'm making one too...but many sweeties here haven't played EarthBound. :/

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome back to the forums triforcemario! ^______^ I hope you'll stay here with us, we're happy to have ya back. ^.~

~Kelsey

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Hey, welcome back to PC! Don't leave again, k? XD This place is too good to leave. ^~
    Make sure you look over the rules again, they might have changed since you were here last~ o_o

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Welcome back. Post lots and stay active this time around.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • triforcemario said:
    yes, its me, triforcemario, the chances are that nobody remembers me since its been around a year since I was last here, and this post is to tell everone here that I'm stopping the c***y pokemon forest hack and starting a new one, a hack of earthbound (snes) with new characters, new places, new enemys and more... please post your opinions on this idea and if you want to, some ideas for the hack...
    Hello. Welcome back to PC. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to PM me. I will try my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Back