• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    hi from the almighty imaginary realm

One certain friend of mine would not stop bothering me about joining this forum and used another friend of mine to persuade me, using horrible reasons in the process. Eventually the best reason to join for me was to make it all stop. Isn't that delightful?

Let's see how long it takes for them to find out about this. Knowing one of them, not long probably.

Hi, I'm imaginary. You'll get to know me as time goes on.

[21:53:52] George Whittaker: ISAAK MAN WHY HAVEN'T YOU SIGNED UP ;_;
    [21:53:58] Matt MacKenzie: ^

It begins.

---

See a few posts below for a detailed description of my being.

Last edited:
    Reactions: £

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
  • Haha, welcome to PC ^^
    This is a fabulous community C:, all in the paradise of pokemon <3
    I bet you would luv it here <3
    Enjoy urself ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    Thank you for welcoming me.

[22: 20 :40] Matt MacKenzie: YOU SHOULD JUST GIVE IT A SHOT

They still have no idea at all. Already they turn out to be horrible unwelcoming members! Doesn't surprise me!

Do feel free to join me in my entertainment for the night.

---

[22:55:41] Isaak Vervaecke: are you suggesting I should go on yet another internet forum oddisey?
    [22:56:07] George Whittaker: of course

I have begun to drop subtle hints, they remain in the dark.

---

[22:57:21] Isaak Vervaecke: so what would I be doing at this forum?
    [22:57:24] George Whittaker: umm
    [22:57:24] Isaak Vervaecke: newcoming new members?
    [22:57:30] George Whittaker: newcoming what
    [22:57:51] Isaak Vervaecke: or do we completely ignore that forum?
    [22:58:05] George Whittaker: uhhh why would we be so stuck in the newcomer forum

Would I call them a bit stupid? Yes. Would I call them very stupid? Most definitely.

---

One of them is in this forum right now, yet he has overlooked my thread and username. Oh boy, this game is turning out to be pathetic.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    My dear American hillbilly friend has found me after making a deliberate mistake.

The British fellow however needed a lot more hints.

[23:13:35] Isaak Vervaecke: you easily overlook stuff
    [23:14:41] George Whittaker: okay
    [23:14:42] George Whittaker: so
    [23:14:47] George Whittaker: when have I overlooked something about someone
    [23:15:09] Isaak Vervaecke: exactly 11 minutes ago you seem to have overlooked something

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    And with that my cruel game has been concluded.

Hello, I'm Isaak and I reside in Belgium which some people would refer to as an imaginary realm.

I used to be a huge Pokemon addict, but growing older and not feeling the need to acquire a new console for one game, I have given up on it. I do play an old school ROM from time to time, but that is not my reason for being here.

As you can see, my 128 IQ friends above dragged me to this place in search of a new internet home. I am not quite sure yet whether I need one or not, but time will tell.

I'm interested in philosophic and abstract matters. I've been meaning to read a lot and am finally coming to it. I like to write all kinds of things, be it stories, critical pieces on society, music and movie reviews or stream of consciousness writings, all of it. It makes my soul be in piece.

Music is an important piece of my life. I try not to live by genres because they unnecessarily put artists in a box. I like a lot of music. We'll surely have a liked artist in common, or at least song. I collect vinyl.

Art is a huge part of my life. I'll be looking to enroll in film school next year while actively watching any movie with a hint of being special, in the meantime. I find appreciation for and beauty in all other arts. Art is life, art is essential.

This was supposed to be my first year of uni and I did start it in uni, but matters did not work out well. I am taking off for the remainder of the year.

I just returned from Cape Town, South Africa after having stayed there for an entire month. It was a life changing experience. Do feel free to ask me about my endeavors.

I am not always this serious, far from. So please excuse me, I had 4 hours of sleep yesterday. (I like to make inside jokes.)

Feel free to message me and stuff. I am open to everyone. (Not like that, Matt.)

Years
  • Hello Oddisee! Love both your avatar and your username so yeah, I guess you look like a cool person already. Welcome to the forums!

I noticed you posting in the What Are You Listening To thread so I guess you must be someone who knows their musical taste, and with the diversity of the forums both member and topic-wise, there's surely something that'll grab your attention. And we have one of the friendliest memberbases you'll ever see on a forum so you definitely joined an awesome community indeed.

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay and I'm always here if you want to chat since I'm always open to new friends, so yeah leave a visitor message if you like. The staff are always on hand if you need help so look for those bolded usernames. Have fun, and I do hope to see you around.

- Hikamaru

Back