• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiii... I'm New... ?_?

Kecleon_

Spriter
Years
  • Welcome to the PC! If you ever need any help, contact me. Or, better yet, a more active member who will actually be able to help you.

Follow the rules, post lots, have fun. ^^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hi. ^__________^ Welcome to PC, my name is Karli. I hope you have a wonderful time here, just dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~
    See ya around~!

~Karli

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hey there! ^______^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity DM! ^___^ My name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^.~

Well, I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. Please read the rules and just have an awsome time! See you around. ;D

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    >DarkM< said:
    I want to enjoy here...
    My Name is DarkM, I want to stay very happy here...

Gooooooooooooooood Afternoon... :D
    Good Afternoon to you too.Welcoeme to PC.Have fun and foloow the rules.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    hello and welcome to Pokemon Community. Have fun and Enjoy the forum.Pm me if you have an problems^^. Also great sig. Did you make it?

- Lone Eevee

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • >DarkM< said:
    I want to enjoy here...

Hewwo and welcome to PC, >DarkM<! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hewwos! >=3 Welcome to PC! Read the rules, post lots, and have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! xD;; Well, see ya round! ~origin

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hi. Welcome. ^____________________________________^ *gives j00 a muffin for good luck* If you wish to be friends PM me ^^ I'll do my best to help with any problems also. ^^

Now to the normal routine reminder. PLEASE READ AND OBEY THE RULES~!

Have funny fun x3 ~Kylie

mvtm

Years
  • Hi thee DarkM , nice to see you here , you remind me of an ex s-mod of pc , called Orange ...

He just did your n_n face all the time.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Heyy ^^ Welcome to PC! Your avvie and banner are uuber cool xD Very nice....

Well, I hope you have a lot of fun here ^^ Feel free to PM me!

-SM

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • >DarkM< said:
    I want to enjoy here...

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Back