• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon the movie 8?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    Could it really happen? My friend said it would, but could it? I mean, 3 years ago when R/B came out with the cards, every school banned them, and now, I saw on a news report that Pokemon will die im the next 6 months. So will there be an 8th movie? Who'll be in it? It'd have to have new Pokemon though. What will it be about? WHY AM I ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS?!? Ahem. My idea is the one unthinkable thing happens in Pokemon... but what? :\

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Most likely. They'll keep making them regardless of whether people in America still like it or not. It won't be dieing out for a great while in Japan, so they're likely to make another movie next year, along with a new RPG and a new set of Pokemon. n.n()

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • Yep, I think it's true. You know, I just noticed this: in every Pokemon movie they had Legendaries, but why did they never feature Ho-oh?

Master Kwesi Nkromah

Uhh... clue me in, because I MUST be lost. Pokemon is ending in 3 months?

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • orange*berry said:
    Because Satoshi saw Ho-oh seceral times in the anime.
    Oh, I see. Hmmm...you've got a point there. :cheeky: And, what do you mean Pokemon's ending? Do you mean the show?

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • orange*berry said:
    Most likely. They'll keep making them regardless of whether people in America still like it or not. It won't be dieing out for a great while in Japan, so they're likely to make another movie next year, along with a new RPG and a new set of Pokemon. n.n()
    It never did die out.

Anyway, it will happen. Movie 7 isn't out in Japan yet so I doubt Movie 8 is anything more than an idea for the producers at the moment.

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
    Years
  • Master Kwesi Nkromah said:
    Uhh... clue me in, because I MUST be lost. Pokemon is ending in 3 months?

just some news report the guy saw, i doubt it's anything to sneeze at, after all, they were probably just trying to put a pokemon story on the news so "young people" would listen. yeah, i have no idea what goes on in the "brilliant minds" of those newscasters

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • Well, the semi-good thing about things getting out of style is that you can still go on liking it...but there will be no one to share that with. :(

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    I can die because every year the pokemon population is renew with new little kids to play it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • aqonix said:
    I can die because every year the pokemon population is renew with new little kids to play it.
    PC Rules said:
    Threads have a standard one month revival period. Usually, threads that are revived or closed. Moderators may state an exception for any forum. However, the maximum thread revival for any forum is one year.
    That means don't revive a thread where the last post was over a month ago. So please don't revive old threads aqonix (at least not one that happened 2 years ago).
    *Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back