• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm back

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Aaaaaand no one remembers me.

Anyway, after like, more than half a year I've returned :D

I can't remember why I left but I'm excited to rejoin everyone!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Welcome home, dragon456. Time sure have changed but it's still the same PC. Once again, welcome back, and keep staying this time, 'kay?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oh gosh, welcome back! And yeah, I'm sorry, we haven't really met before, but, it's good to have you returned to the community, and it's wonderful to meet you! <3

Well, I hope things have been great for you, so, I hope you'll be even more active in the forums! We have new stuff that's in store, and what's been going on right now, so, check out the New Updates thread if you want to see what was happening! Otherwise, it's up to you to explore to your heart's desire! <33

So I hope you once again enjoy yourself and I look forward on meeting you again sometime! Lemme know if you need anything, and I'll be happy to provide! And be seeing you soon. ^^

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Ahoy! Welcome back. Hope you stick around this time. \o/

Back