• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangoose Fan

I love Zangoose!
Years
Hi, I'm Zangoose Fan and I'm new (a-duh)! I think this place rocks! Does anybody want to be my friend?

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Zangoose Fan said:
Hi, I'm Zangoose Fan and I'm new (a-duh)! I think this place rocks! Does anybody want to be my friend?
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Zangoose Fan! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Hi! Welcome to Pokecommunity aka PC. Read the Rules,Have fun,and post alot. Cya around!

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Hiya~! >^.^< Welcome to PC! My name ish Karli. =3 I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ See ya around~!

~Karli

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Hey there Zangoose Fan! ^____^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! I hope you have an awsome time here! Please read the rules, post a lot, and make tons of great friends. ^^ Well, I'll be seeing you! ^.~

(Woooot, it's my 2000th post. ;D)

~Kelsey

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
Hewwo! >=3 Welcome to PC! Post lots, read the rules, and have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! xD;; See ya round! ~origin

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
Years
Zangoose Fan said:

Yeah it does ^^ Welcome! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Remember to read the rules!!

-SM

Kecleon_

Spriter
Years
Welcome to the PC! If you ever need any help, contact me. Or, better yet, a more active member who will actually be able to help you.

Follow the rules, post lots, have fun. ^^

Ghorak

Gum-gum Ball
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 8, 2005
Welcome to PC Forums!!! Have fun with us =)

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
HOLD DA PHONE! Well, here's a funny little story. XD I was bored out of my mind so I was just doing some IP checks and found that Zangoose Fan's IP matches that of RagingDragon, ~Bayleef~, stbrookes, and a few other members. Now, unless the IP system is crapping out on me, I have to close this for now.

Don't try to trick us members or mods like this please, as it is quite disrespectful. --;;

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back