• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me with my passion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I have a great passion for story-writing, either RPGs or Fanfiction. I have recently completed a very amazing hack version, Pokémon Quartz (Ruby-based), and now I'd like to make a fanfiction on my adventures. There are some fixed characters (prof. Baro, J. Akira [rival and boyfriend], the gym leaders, the Elite Four and the Champion. Whoever wants to appear in my fanfiction, just tell me how you'd like to be called and if you want to be rival trainers, if you want to follow me in a sort of team... Or if you just want to ask me the plot, or give me some contribution.

POKÉMON QUARTZ: ADVENTURE IN THE CHAOS​

Everything seems to be calm in the Corna region. Resy has just moved with her mother to Breeze Town, one of the most beautiful towns in Corna, where there's the lab of the almost mad scientist Prof. Baro, who studies the particular Pokémon species of the region and discovered that there are three eggs that can fight. In her journey, Resy will discover many misteries, but she has been chosen also for stopping Amber, the leader of Team Ambar, which using the powerful Electric pokémon and the Cane of Chaos will overpower the sun and awake Kaosune, the Master of Chaos. Will Resy be able to stop the wicked sister of the Corna League Champion? And how will she behave when she discovers that her rival, J. Akira, the most handsome boy in Corna, confesses to love her?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Okay, I don't know what this is. At first, it looked like you were asking for characters to help flesh your your story, but as I read on, I wasn't so sure. You don't seem like you have a shortage of characters, given the tone of your writing, so I'm not sure what you're asking. All this looks like to me is a thinly veiled advertisement thread. If you really need characters, you can make a thread about it, that's not against the rules, but when you don't specify what characters you're looking for, or anything of the like, it just comes off as an advertisement. Since going around advertising your fic is against the rules, I'm going to have to lock this thread. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, but for now...

Serperior%20Lock.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back