• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chimecho

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • has anyone ever noticed how it is number 386 in the national pok?dex? I was just wondering if anyone knew why it was placed there at the very end if it isn't even a legendary (it is extremely rare, but not legendary)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • National Pok?dex? I wonder what you mean by this, but on every pokedex I've seen its #151 :S *checks Ruby, Sapphire, R/S Pinball and various mags to make sure* yeah all 151 here :S i wonder what you mean.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    It's extremely rare? O_o; That's weird, I just made my player go into the grass, and BAM! There it was.. Then many more appeared.. O_O;;

I hate Chimecho.. >_<;; It's psychic, and I'm tired of psychics.. o_o;;

*gets killed by chimechos*

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • Chimecho is extremely rare, yes, but it is not a Legendary...if I remember correctly, it was right before Absol in the Pokedex entries, not in the 'Legendary section', as I call it.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • I've noticed that, too...pretty weird. Speaking of chimecho though, has anyone else noticed that the red stuff on its tail, especially in the Sugimori art, looks like BLOOD? o.o

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • It's just a wind chime... it should have some different coloring at the end of the chime/tail.

Chimecho is at the end of the line, not after absol but after Jirachi. Tmbjr has said it clearly that we're talking about the NATIONAL POKEDEX, not the Houen version.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Oh you mean the pokedex with all the pokemon released upto date. I've never actual seen that order given u.u Though Chimecho is a cool pokemon, maybe there is something hidden about it like the unown.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    What's a NATIONAL POKEDEX? O_o;;

What's that suppoused to mean? O_o;;

*gets killed by pokedexes*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • nothing is special about Chimecho at all... not like Unown having its own pokedex and etc... unless there's going to be new addition done to Chimecho, there's nothing special about it

Back