• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cycloneon or Kazeon? Vote!

Which of the following is better?

• Cycloneon

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Kazeon

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I like kazeon ^^ but cycloneon might suit it more
    Ya should've posted a poll ^^; want me to add one?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • There has been much specualtion about a new evolution for Eevee. Most have envisioned a grass type, but a flying type is also intriuging. I like Cyclonen, or perhaps Typheon? (Typhoon + Eon, and I know it sounds more like Typhlosion, but hey)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Claire is DF Dadragonz, jynx. :P And you forgot to add the poll Claire! XD

Anyways, it depends on the Eevee's general appearance and stuff. If it looks really mean and evil, then probably Cycloneon. But if it looks cute and cuddly like the other Eeveelutions, then Kazeon. Although I woul have Flieon XD I'm sad.

Years
  • Eh...neither name seems the best, but between those two, I would pick Cycloneon - just because it seems like it would make more sense to a lot more people. (I'd imagine more people, in general, would know what a cyclone is than what "kaze" means...).

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    It would be Cycleon but I think the best choice for that would be Toreeon.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Cycloneon pwnz all. =P It makes you think of a hugs hurricane, and seeing as you're looking for a name for a flying type eeveelution, then I'd go with that. ^_____^

~Kelsey

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • PrimeCupEevee said:
    I am legally obliged to speak on anything Eevee related (really, it's in my contract).
    Kazeon reminds me of the Yu-Gi-Oh! card Kazejin, which I think is the Chinese Earth. That would make no sense when given for a Flying type.

No, Kazejin literally means "Wind Person" in Japanese. (Suijin means "Water Person.") And I wouldn't call it either Kazeon or Cycloneon. If it were up to me, I'd call it "Gusteon." Rolls off the tongue better IMO, lol. Besides, most of the Eevees' evolutionary forms have a product of the elements in their names. Examples as follows:

Water:
    Vaporeon -> vapor, a product of water.

Fire:
    Flareon -> Flare, a product of fire

Electricity:
    Jolteon -> Jolt, a product of electricity

Darkness:
    Umbreon -> Umbra, a shadow produced by an eclipse. Could be thought of as a product of darkness.

Psychic:
    Espeon -> ESP, a product (or side effect) of psychic powers.

so in my case, for Wind:
    Gusteon -> Gust, a product of wind.

There you go. That's my opinion. You can take it or leave it, though, lol.

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
  • Shining Mew said:
    Kazeon sounds cooler... Cycloneon is harder to say xD and Kazeon sounds more original o.o

Kinda sounds like Kazon, which is an alien race on Star Trek: Voyager. Or is it pronounced Kaz-ee-on?

Back