• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring Break

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
  • I only have a few more days of break left. ;_; Kapooie~

Anyways, I've done nothing. o.o Nothing besides shopping with my family. Other than that, I've only been sitting on my computer all day. .____. I need to get out more~

~Karli

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
  • Well I most likely have baseball practice during this time so I'll go to that. Go to my cousin's play football, basketball. Then when I get home I'll just use the computer and stuff.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • I plan on going on a Mexican cruise. Ever since I was in Spanish class, I love to speak the language and there culture. I hope I have a fun time!!!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • We don't even _have_ spring break. ;_; Even if I did, I'd be planted right here in front of the computer. Yay for lifelessness! <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I was gonna go visit my family in Mexico...But that's a bit more money that it seems ^^; So I'm just staying home and sleeping in late XD

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I have 6 more school days until spring break w00t!^^ I am probably just going to sit around,over sleep when neccessary,and play on the computer^^

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • well i have one more day until spring break tomorrow is the last day of school thank god for holidays, but im going to go to my boxing matches and my football games, i need to win!!! ^_^

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • We dont exactly have spring break XD;;;
    Well, we do, but it's not called that =3 it's the last 2 weeks of April..we never do anything anyways lol

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Grrr? I'm not looking forward to Spring Break. Spring Break means school's out. School's out means I'm not working. Not working means I'm stuck at home on dialup. Dialup means I'm not likely to be able to come here. Should be able to get on MSN, though, lol.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    OMG you don't have spring break? Lucky you! During spring break I'll probably sleep through the whole day since it's not worth the sufferin' being awake.

Back