• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai Hai!

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
Years
  • Hello! I'm Rejection, but you can call me Reject if you like! I love to read and write, and I guess you could say I'm very sociable. I'm really hyper, and I love music. I'm a big fan of Pokémon, as everyone else who is here, and I look forward to beating you all in battle! xD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyhey! We always like hyper people, nehehe. Anywho, nice to see you here on the forums, Rejection! And a pleasure to meet you today!

You can check out the Battling and Team Battling section, or our showdown server here on PC if you want to get some battles in, but don't underestimate the battlers there; they are pretty tough stuff, y'know? But still, I hope you have fun, and I hope you'll enjoy everything about PC. :3

Toodles, and have a great day! See you again. <33

Back