• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

After Red Fire/Green Leaf

What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PFrog

Creator of PFrog.CJB.net
Years
  • I heard a rumor from my friend, a net junkie, the in the series after RF/GL they're going to have a new camera angle(instead of the generic top one they've used since R/B/Y) It is supposed to be allot like the angle in Yu-Gi-Oh: Sacred Cards. I think this would be a good idea. What do you think?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The Sacred Cards game was just a tournament with a few twists thrown in... x_X; all in all, if you were to change that into Pokemon context, it would be basically the same as it's always been, since you're going around fighting people to be the best. o_o

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I heard a rumor from my friend, a net junkie, the in the series after RF/GL they're going to have a new camera angle(instead of the generic top one they've used since R/B/Y) It is supposed to be allot like the angle in Yu-Gi-Oh: Sacred Cards. I think this would be a good idea. What do you think?

It's LG and FR not GL and RF!!!

I hate yu-gi-oh. It was taking away pokemon lovers. That all changed with R/S.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Firemaker said:
    I heard a rumor from my friend, a net junkie, the in the series after RF/GL they're going to have a new camera angle(instead of the generic top one they've used since R/B/Y) It is supposed to be allot like the angle in Yu-Gi-Oh: Sacred Cards. I think this would be a good idea. What do you think?

Whoa there... thats your personal opinion...
    I dunno about here... but in the Mixed Community Groups your not allowed to "bash" other things that people may like... but eh

On topic... I wouldnt know if it would be better or not because I havent seen any screen shots for The Sacred Cards *goes off on a Dust Bunny to look*

Ah... that wouldnt be that bad... it wouldnt make much of a difference to me... although it would be good for them to stick to their tradition..

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Firemaker said:
    I heard a rumor from my friend, a net junkie, the in the series after RF/GL they're going to have a new camera angle(instead of the generic top one they've used since R/B/Y) It is supposed to be allot like the angle in Yu-Gi-Oh: Sacred Cards. I think this would be a good idea. What do you think?

Firemaker, this is an old thread. Please don't post in old threads. The last post here was made way back in December. It's May now.

Time to get someone to lock this...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back