• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last Movie you saw

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
Well it's basically where you post the last movie you saw. Feel free to say what you thought about it. As for me, the last movie I saw was The Ring 2. I luffed it!

Dark Sora

Banned
Years
The last movie that I fully saw, was The Principal. I love that movie! It's one of my favorite movies of all time.

But I am now watching Rocky, on AMC, which is another one of my favorite movies.

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
I last saw Ring2. It was cool, but wierd. I only jumped once or twice during the movie. it wasn't scary at all.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
My mum forced me to watch The Wedding Planner with her yesterday. Worst. Movie. Ever. Jennifer Lopez really can't act XD

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
Tell me about it...

Tell me about it MCD (Mr Cat Dog). She can't act at all!

The last movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on DVD. I think that movies cool!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
Ooh! I saw the Ring 2!! <3 Today, actually. It rocked! xD;; ~origin

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
I rented The Grudge today and watched it. I think I'm addicted to scary movies lately...0.o

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
We watched Alice in Wonderland in English today, then in History, we watched Schindler's List.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013

The Passion of the Christ was a good movie.
The Ring 2, is it that good? I didn't really think the first one was THAT good.
Actually, I have thought of watching the 2nd, and I think it is good...

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
Dogdeball

Yeah, I've heard that Dodgeball is stupid/funny. I'm thinking of watching it...

Years
Last movie I saw in the cinima was....hmm, that was ages ago...It was Meet the Fockers XD, amazing film ^ ^

The last movie I saw that wasnt in the cinima (And am in fact watching now) is Gladiator.

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
Years
Lemme think... the last movie I saw was last week on Saturday, The Pacifier. There is NOTHING better than seeing Vin Deisal (sp?) in nothing but a towel!

And the day before that I saw Hitch (with Will Smith and Kevin James).

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
I haven't gotten to theatres in a while. The last time I was there, I saw Phantom of the Opera. It wasn't perfect, but it was awesome, nonetheless.

Outside of theatres, I saw Ray. Great movie. Jamie Foxx looks and sounds exactly like Ray Charles.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
Well since the computer test has been over, we've been watching The Incredibles. We can only get a bit each day, so we've been watching it for like 3 days now. lol

It's a really good movie IMO. I really like it. lol

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
After I saw The Ring 2(again, yes it's that good)today, me and my friend went to blockbuster and rented Ringu(the japanese version of The Ring).

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
^^-; The latest movie I saw was Bring It On.. xD;; I just watched it for the millionth time last night, and frankly I'm sick of it but it's one of the only movies I own. XD! ~origin

Back