• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2005
    I am Seto7Kaiba's oldest brother, and DigiCool isn't actually our brother. He's actually a "step brother" for those who know what that is.

Hi, my step bro convinced me to join. So I might as well join before the little kid gets on my nerves. I am the oldest of my family(I mean siblings) I have 3 brothers(two brothers and 1 step brother) and one evil sister. Life is ruined now, but atleast I am the oldest one.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hello! ^^ Welcome to PC! Your brother Seto is a good friend of mine =3 Please, don't hesitate to read & obey the rules ^~ If you wish to chat, please PM me or IM me...
    Email/MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: darkpikachu11
    Have fun! 8D
    ~Kylie

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Hello MastaofDisasta welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want to be my friend then feel free to pm me
    ~RAP~

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Welcome to Pokecommunity!
    Be sure to follow the rules,
    I hope you have fun here!

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • MastaofDisasta said:
    I am Seto7Kaiba's oldest brother, and DigiCool isn't actually our brother. He's actually a "step brother" for those who know what that is.

Hi, my step bro convinced me to join. So I might as well join before the little kid gets on my nerves. I am the oldest of my family(I mean siblings) I have 3 brothers(two brothers and 1 step brother) and one evil sister. Life is ruined now, but atleast I am the oldest one.
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, MastaofDisasta, Seto7Kaiba's and DigiCool's brother~! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hi there, welcome to PC. I'm Lashyina and very glad to meet you. Have lots of fun and stick to the rules, and PM me to be friends. Good luck ^^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • DigiCool-- Please dont post in a welcome thread more than once. ^_~

Anyways, welcome to PC. ^o^ My name is Karli. I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. X3

~Karli

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there MastaofDisasta! ^_____^ I believe I've met your siblings around the forums a few times. ^^ I like them both, they're quite nice. <3~~~

Anyways, welcome to The PokeCommunity! =3 Be sure to check out the rules and all that jazz and have tons of fun! X3

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • MastaofDisasta said:

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome to PC. The other family member. Have a good time and follow the rules.

Back