• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Hello, I'm Tycho and I'm a guy from the netherland s and I'm stuck in a game so that's why I made an account :D

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! we have many threads for the Pokemon game generations. Just tell me which game you are stuck on I'll point you in the right directions, and if you need anything just ask!

Regardless have a great time here on the forums and good luck!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Helloooooo! Welcome to PC!

I hope that you still stick around even after you've gotten help. xD But what do you need help? There's forums that would or can solve your problems... there's lots of helpful members, just aaask~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • We have many boards that can help you out there; ranging from Pokemon general, to the different generation boards, so feel free to browse, and someone can answer any question you might have about the games! I do hope that you're enjoying the games btw; welcome to PC! Nice to meet you~!

Have a lovelyyyy time here on PC! If you ever find yourself stuck with anything on the forum, I'd recommend contacting a staff member via PM or VM, they're all rather kind and are happy to help! I'm always happy to help with PC stuff as well, also with Pokémon-related stuff if you need any help in that area. Have a great day and I hope to be seeing you around!| ♥

Back