• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revo from TPP here.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Lol! HEY, WELCOME TO PC!

I got nothing to say to... other than the usual- WELCOMEEE, NICE TO MEET YOU, STICK AROUND, YO, MANY PLACES TO VISIT, DERP, PRAISE PC!!1!1

im sorry this is lame lmao

Hope to see you around~ Enjoy~

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to the PC!

Why don't you tell us more about yourself? What are your hobbies? Favourite Game? Favourite Pokémon? How long have you been into the Pokémon world? Let us know ^^

So, PC is full of forums and threads with many many things to discuss! Why don't you go to explore a bit? But if you don't know where to start or what to do, I recommend you go to the Adoption Center, here in the Welcome Lounge section and request a mentor!

I hope you stick around here! See you around!

Years
  • Oh hello there to you too! Hope your day is going well, and uh great to have you on board.

Like Kingdenas already said, we'd love to get to know you more personally and also help recommend sections you might be interested, or you can get help from a mentor in the adoption center plus you'll make a potential new friend along the way.

Not much else I can say at present, but there is tons of discussions going around here so enjoy them while you can! Enjoy your day and I'll catch you around, and hey leave me a visitor message if you like.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Oh hey, nice to see you here Revo, I just signed up too :D

Also, Wow Revo OneHand

Back