• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm ninja-boyz

Ninja-boyz

Clarinetist
Years
  • I'm joining this community, and a I hope I can make friends and meet more people. With pokémon my first games were Pokémon Emerald, and Pokémon Platinum. I beat Pokémon Platinum a number of times, and I trained and used almost all the sinnoh Pokémon in the Pokémon League and won. I for some reason never finished Pokémon emerald though. I'm also currently making a game with pokémon essentials.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Ninja-boyz, welcome to PC!

Since you're looking to make new friends and meet more people, you've definitely come to the right place 8) PC is a super friendly community and there's such a diverse group of people here that you're sure to find heaps of people with similar interests to you :D

Pokemon Platinum was a great game! I didn't play it as much as Diamond but it was a very polished game and I quite enjoyed it. The Sinnoh region as a whole was quite varied and challenging at the same time. Emerald was great too, particularly with the Battle Frontier - I really encourage you to find your Emerald cartridge and finish the game, because the Battle Frontier is heaps of fun :D

Cool to hear you're making your own game as well btw! There's a massive ROM hacking and game development community here who I'm sure will be happy to lend you a hand.

Looking forward to seeing you around! If you ever want to chat or just need some help, feel free to visit my profile and leave me a message :D

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC

You'll make new friends here in no time, everyone here is super nice and willing to help you with whatever you need. My first game was Pokemon Red all those years ago, and I've played all of them ever since! You should finish Emerald, and if you have a 3DS, get the remakes OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire. They're really awesome!

Hope to see you around :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the PC, it's nice to meet you ^^

We're glad you've joined us u.u And of course you will make friends! People here are very very nice and friendly, always ready to help and to chat, so yeah, don't be shy, meet people and make friends u.u!
    My first Pokémon game was Platinum! Jesus I love that game and that Generation! I love the region, the Pokémon that were introduced in that Gen, the plot, the villians, the cities and moooooore! And I played it many times too ^^ But emerald I just played once in an emulator on my PC! It was cool, but not as cool as Platinum <3

So you are creating a game? Cool! As Charlie said, we have two great sections for you to post games in progress, etc! The ROM Hacking section, for ROM Hacks and the GameDevelopment section!

But PokéCommunity has many more different and unique forums! Go explore all the sections, find awesome discussions and events and most important of all .... Have Fun!

If you ever want to chat with me just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
  • Welcome welcome, Ninja! Great having you here.

Platinum was so good. Sinnoh wasn't my favorite region but I really enjoyed the games and wish I could get my copy back.. gave it to a friend and she lost it in a hurricane that hit us a few years ago. She never did get past the first badge. ;-; Was thinking of rebuying it sometime with how much I miss it. You should really finish Emerald though, like others have said.. maybe it's my Hoenn bias speaking out but the game was really enjoyable. Or purchase and enjoy the awesomeness that is OR/AS, haha. ;P

See you around and please do stick! Looking forward to having you ~

Back