• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic: The Path To Success~

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Ok XD, this is gonna be my first sprite comic, so dont blame me if its kinda crappy XD, so ok, theres a little plot before the actual making of the comic, to just push it forward XD, and here it is:

Everyone, every team, has finished the tournament battle, after team Dark picking up the win, alot has changed in the world, and that was just in 24 hours, Charmy goes missing, Amy, Cream and Cheese have also disappeared, leaving Big the only member of Team rose, Froggy has went missing, and everything has went up into a huge tangled up into a height of confusion, Omega, in the battle, was the main cause Team Dark won, after selfdestructing over an unknown team, who cheated there way to the finals, and since Team Sonic were the only team to get away -safe-, they are getting prepared for the tourney next year, but who knows what awaits them, which brings them to just now, they were transported to the four corners in the world, just not with eachother...

Sonic: The Path To Success~

edit: Ok, done XD

Last edited:

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Ok, its done now, and thanks, ill just -hopefully- get on the next soon XD, meh, if you think its supposed to be funny, meh, really, i dont think its supposed to be XD, anyways, thanks MM XD

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Jolty it's pretty good ^_^ I love the backround! It's awsome! And the charecectors are amazing! You must have really looked hard for them =D just you might want to make it a bit more clear on what's going on, like what team lost? XD and where are they? XD anyway I thought it was funny! If you need any help i'm always open for questions

Years
  • he got them from the spriters resources search it on google for the site it has tonnes of sprites

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Thanks Lizzie, and ill keep in mind watcha said ^^ XD, and ya, Blaze is right, i got em from the spriters resource XD, ill be working on the next one soon XD

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I don't like to be mean but this comic like AHD said makes no sense.

Back