• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alpha Region Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
  • Alpha Region Pok?mon Academy

Since the Pok?mon Academy idea seems to be doibng quite well, I'll start one, with my Made-Up Region that hasn't been in use for quite a while, the Alpha Region. The whole Pok?mon Academy idea was by Houndour AKA Mario. I am just reproducing a Pok?mon Academy RPG based on my Made-up Region.

You will be 5 years old (Kill me) in this and in Grade 5 (when ur 10) you will have a chance to become a Pok?mon Trainer (But it depends on your luck) if you graduate from Grade 6, you will automatically be a Pok?mon Trainer. (The Pokemon Trainer bit I will ask you a quiz via an Instant Messaging Program so I know you won't cheat.)

Name-
    Pok?mon- Any base form Pok?mon no bigger than a Sneasal

Name- Kou Shiro (Those who are crazy about Digimon know wher this came from)
    Pok?mon- Aipom

EDIT: Who votes for a sequel?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Name: Roxy Parkington
    Pokemon: Chikorita

~Roxy~

Last edited:

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Oops I forgot about the Gender..... so add ur Gender too... sorry

Roommates..................

Room 101- Kou +
    Room 102- Roxy +

And I dunno if Keeshi is a boy name or girl... but I'm guessing boy

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • RecaP...

Room 101- Kou + Keeshi
    Room 102- Roxy +
    Room 103- Zera +

Ok... these are the rooms for the moment, when one more girl and one more boy joins then we can start...

Monday Day 1
    ~~~

Roster...

10:00- Meet at hall. Get Pok?mon
    11:00- Pok?mon Quiz
    12:00- Lunch Break
    12:30- FREE TIME
    2:00- Combat Classes
    3:00-Library Session
    4:00- Trainer Tips
    4:30- Video; Ash VS Harrison. Johto League Battle
    5:00- Free Time
    6:00- Breeding Class
    7:00- Dinner Break
    7:50- FREE TIME
    8:00- Video; Pichu Bros
    9:30- Bed Time
    10:00- Lights Out!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    I wouldn't mind having a room to myself since no girl seems to have signed up yet... ^_^

~Roxy~

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • ok then, if that's so... WE CAN START!

Kou went out of his house. He was confident in himself on riding his 2-wheeled bike. He slowly rode it pass a few roads and arrived in Cation City, the home of the academy.

Kou went in to get his key. It was 101, he waited outside and peaked into his bag to see what he was going to get.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "Wake up, Roxy," whispered Sabrina Parkington, quietly shaking her five-year-old daughter awake. Young Roxanne Parkington, more commonly known as Roxy, rubbed her hazel eyes and sat up in bed.
    "What is it, Mommy?" she asked as her mother brushed Roxy's dark blond hair out of her eyes. It was the crisp, early days of September and the Parkington family had moved to the Alpha Region so Roxy could begin her education in Pokemon training since New Bark Town in Johto didn't have an academy for Roxy to attend.
    On July 23, Roxy's fifth birthday, Officer Jenny had appeared on their doorstep and informed both mother and daughter that Jonathan Parkington, Sabrina's husband and Roxy's father, had been killed by Lugia. Jonathan had been a noted Pokemon explorer in both the Orange Islands and Johto before his death. Roxy found herself at Professor Elm's lab, and he had taken her under his wing, teaching her everything he could about Pokemon. Roxy grew to love these wonderful creatures, and a month later in August, Sabrina rented out a house in Cation City, so Roxy could recieve a first-class education in Pokemon training. Sabrina and Roxy moved to the Alpha Reigon, but planned to move back to Johto when Roxy turned ten. Now Roxy was five years old and about to begin her first day of school.
    "Don't you remember, honey? Today's your first day of school at the Alpha Reigon Pokemon Academy!" Sabrina said brightly.
    "Yes, I'll get to meet kids my own age!" Roxy exclaimed. She was very intelligent for a five-year-old when it came to Pokemon, but it couldn't hurt to learn more.
    "Oh yes," Sabrina said, pausing at the door. "You'll get your own room to sleep in, but I'll come visit you on the weekends. Okay?"
    "Don't worry, me and my new Pokemon will be best friends!" Roxy said, her eyes shining.

Last edited:

A.J

Years
  • "WEEEEEEE" yelled a little boy rolling down a hill,on his way to the pokemon acadamy.he hit the bottom of the hill adn got up then shook his head and started to run to the acadamy...after 10 minutes of runnig adn walking he got there and he walked in and saw some people and he walked over to one and said "hello i am Zera and you are((this is Kou))*he said

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • yup you can join, but if you don't mind being in a room by yourself...
    ~~~
    Kou turned backwards, He saw an extremely energetic boy behind him, as he mouthed the words. "Hello! I'm Zera! And you are..." Kou interrupted him in a much lower tone. "Kou..." He turned around. 'Ah, an energetic one, not what I expected but better than nothing...' he thought. He was about to get bored. He was pretty mature for a 5-year-old, and saw a girl walk towards the Academy. Kou's eyes turned up onto her. 'Oh man... a pretty one...' Kou slowly walked towards the girl. Zera was just plain confused as the kid walked away.

"Hi..." Kou said shyly. He waited for response as she stared into the girl's deep eyes.

(5 year olds fall in love with someone that they think is pretty or handsome don't they? I remembered that I said I wanted to marry my older sister when I was about that age...)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    (Most of the time. I was never like that, however. :laugh: )

Roxy, unlike the kids around her, had decided to take a brisk walk to the Pokemon Academy instead of a two-wheeler bicycle. After her mom had left the room, Roxy hurried and stuffed a good supply of outfits and books into her backpack for the days ahead, getting even more excited about having a bigger room to herself.
    She hugged Sabrina goodbye and began walking to the Academy just a few blocks away. All the while, her starter Pokemon was on her mind. Professor Elm had done an excellent job of educating Roxy over the summer by letting her play with certian Pokemon and making a game out of it; they would both take turns describing the Pokemon Roxy was currently playing with. Pretty soon she was memorizing the names of Pokemon with ease.
    Even though Professor Elm can't be here, she thought, I'm still getting my starter, she thought with anticipation. Lifting her gaze from her sky blue sneakers, she caught sight of the Academy in front of her: a yellow brick cluster of buildings surrounded by a fancy iron gate fence. Standing at the entrance were two boys, one looking hyper, the other...blushing? The blushing boy walked up to her as she drew nearer and introduced himself.
    "Hi..." the boy said shyly.
    "Hi, I'm Roxy Parkington, but my real name is Roxanne," Roxy said, introducing herself. "I'm a tomboy, and I want to become friends with Pokemon and be a trainer." Unlike the average five-year-old girl, Roxy had no bow in her blond hair and wore jeans and a t-shirt with a Pokeball on the front. "I would rather be called Roxy, Roxanne is too long and fancy," she said, wrinkling her nose with obvious dislike. "I'm in Grade 1 too."

~Roxy~

Last edited:

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Nick lived far away from the academy.
    .He took out the firestone his mom,sabrina a gym leader, had given him before she died.Nick was alone in his own world.His farter was dead,both his parents died in a accedent on orange islands.Nick took a rest as the academy came into view.
    ''Wow a flygon..." he said,taking out his camera and snapping a few shots of the clouds
    "too bad it wasnt real"he said to himself
    He looked at the academy and stood up.He shiverd as a slight breeze came over him.he picked up his bookbag and contiued.As he stepped past the gates at the entrance he saw a boy and a girl talking.He pulled up his camera(its around his neck)and took a shot.Afterwords walked a distance away from them,to try and get to the doors of the acdemy without being seen....

Last edited:

A.J

Years
  • He had his bag on,when he walked over ot a bench then sat down and took out his Magaman X action figure along with Zero and play with them for a bit.when he finished with the toys he put them back nad let out his dratini."hello dratini.are you hungry" he said babyishly and gave it some food....then he got up and walked over to a girl and said "Hello,i am Zera who are you"(to roxy)

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kou stared at Zera who had just joined into the conversation. '****... seems like I'm not the only one that likes her...' Kou interrupted quickly and said; "Hey Roxy, which Pok?mon do you plan on getting?" Then the PA boomed outl; "May all new trainers go to the Academy Hall immediately" it repeated what it said 2 more times and it was quiet. Kou walked into the academy as the whole academy stared at his Nike Sneakers(kid ones that look really good...)
    NOTE- You're not supposed to have your Pok?mon yet!

EDIT- What's wrong with the word D A M N?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back