• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alpha Region Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Roxy and Chikorita soon found themselves in the spacious lobby of the Cation City police department. Officer Jenny stood at the front desk, a Growlithe at her side. "How can I help you?" she asked, looking at the five-year-old girl and her Chikorita.
    "Ma'm, was there security at the Silver Confrence when it took place?" Roxy asked.
    "Of course there was!" Officer Jenny responded brightly. "Why do you ask?"
    "Well..." Roxy faltered. "We were watching a video in class of the Silver Confrence and a Team Rocket blimp was hovering above the stadium. Something about breaking into the Academy..."
    "Can I see the tape?" Officer Jenny said, authority now in her voice.
    "Yeah, we'll go get it," Roxy replied, hurrying across the street to the Academy.
    "Chiko! Chiko!" Chikorita exclaimed, trying to catch the two boys' attention.
    "Kou, Zera!" Roxy yelled, sprinting across the grass. "We need that tape!"

~Roxy~

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Kou heard the word 'tape' and ran back to get it secretly. He hid it behind his jacket, hoping no one would notice and ran towards the police department.

"And its at that bit!" Kou shouted. Pressing pause and showed the very message.

"Group A, guard the doors of Cation City Academy, Group B, guard the windows, Group C on lookout!" Officer Jenny ordred. Many cops rushed out and went to there positions. Officer Jenny had a little chat with Mr Lewis, the school's principle(my school's principle at least) and Kou just sat on a bench, stroking Aipom to see what would happen.

"Er Roxy..." Kou said blushing. "I never got a chance to say this but-"

"To proctect to world from..."

And the motto continued.

"Now what!?" Kou cried. He took a battle stance with Aipom on his shoulder.

Beams of fire shot from the growlithe and the Team Rocket activated a bubble barrier.

A.J

Years
    *turns around*"what idiots!!!"*they fall over liek they allways do*"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT"*team roket say*"well i don't care you are stupid..dratini"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "Chiko..." Chikorita growled softly, jumping from Roxy's shoulder with his red eyes blazing.
    "I figured they'd come back after I'd informed Officer Jenny," Roxy muttered, balling her hands into fists and turning to her starter Pokemon. "Use your tackle, Chikorita!" she exclaimed.
    "I wouldn't bet on it, we have this bubble barrier to protect us," James, the purple-haired male member of Team Rocket, taunted. Chikorita was insulted even more by this comment and broke through the bubble barrier.

~Roxy~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "And what do you think that will do?" Roxy snapped at Zera, clearly tense with the situation. "Chikorita, tackle them!" Loyal Chikorita did so, knocking Team Rocket out.

~Roxy~

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    "Hang in there guys!" Kou cried. He quickly order Aipom to send a scratch attack.

"Ai! Pomuu!' Aipom whacked his tail and Jessie, the tall red haired woman of the duo and scratched her leaving a mark.

"Argh... Aipom! Hang in there! You can do it!"

"Go! Ninetales!" Mr Prot yelled. His Ninetales moved swiftly towards Team Rocket and aimed a flamethrower at them.

"You think that's gonna harm us! Hahaha" Team Rocket laughed.

"Go Seviper!"

"Go Cacnea!"

2 Pok?mon were released from their Pokeballs and they sent a fury of attacks at everyone.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "I don't think this will work, but we have to try," Roxy told Chikorita in a low voice. "Use your Toxic attack on the Cacnea!" she exclaimed, her voice now full of determination.

"Chiko!" Chikorita nodded, dashing forward and spraying Cacnea with a splash of purple poison.

~Roxy~

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Minutes after the battle...

"Aipom, are you ok?" Kou was filled with disappointment. Aipom was in the state where it might not be able to heal him, He had bruises everywhere, as a tear dropped from Kou.

"Take this... you kids did a lot." Mr Prot handed each of them a Pok?ball.

Kou took his Pok?ball and out came a young Pok?mon. It wasn't one that Kou had seen before.

"Fer!" it growled. It had the shape of a young cub, it was a blazing gold in color with an undeveloped orange main, it had a long tail.

"What kinda Pok?mon is this?" Kou asked.

"Infercub, It's a new species and can only be found in the ALpha Region. It's the new fire starter..."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "Wow, it sure is cute," Roxy said, tickling the Infercub's belly. "Wonder what I got," she mused, opening her Pokeball.

~Roxy~

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    OOC:This is Odd,back again its me A.J.
    BIC:Zera Grabed the ball and looked at it a bit exited but he didn't want to over react. He let out the pokemon from the ball and it looked like a Kangaroo with boxing gloves but more bush like "Wow, a kangaroo looking thing...what the heck-a-rooni is this" Zera said a bit exited but confused. "It's a Boxaroo the grass type only in the Alpha reigon" Mr.Prot explained.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back