• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new and Arceus 1000 years old

99arceushacker

The Zekrom Lover and Magikarp Hater
Years
  • Hi guys I just pooped in my dreams while screaming.

My favorite type is fire
    So I want Fletchwing.

I would use tackle on arceus to commit Suicide

Years
  • Your thread's pretty hard to read since I'm using a forum theme with a white background... have to highlight the text. ): Just something to keep in mind since I'm sure I'm not the only one lol.

Welcome to PC, Arceus! Fire types aren't my favorite but I really like the Fletchling line, usually am not a fan of most regional birds except Taillow and Swellow so it was nice to get more I liked. Can't wait to see what the next bird will look like in Sun & Moon, really liked the previews we've seen of it so far.

If you need anything you're welcome to contact me or another staff member! And please be sure to read the forum rules if you've not already.

99arceushacker

The Zekrom Lover and Magikarp Hater
    Years
  • What's My Pokemon?

I would want a Bagon since its a Dragon type

1st Question
    Why are there questions in this thread?

1st Answer
    I dunno,Why are there answers?

2nd Question
    Why did u like dragon

2nd Answer
    Cause there very awesome,there very cool looking plus it has only 2 weaknesses in the first five generations.

Last edited:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Hi there!

Dragon Pokemon are awesome. I assume Bagon is your favorite Dragon type? Or is it Salamence?

Welcome to the forums and see ya around!

Back