• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

can you help me...

DarkPokeMaster

-I Am The Heartagram-
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2005
    hey...

i cant post on my other PC username. I ca only post on the one i am on now. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

*DarkPokeMaster*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • If it's a new account then you most likely haven't activated your account yet. Go check your email and see if you got an email from PC. If you didn't then just PM me or post here with the username of your new account and someone will activate it for you.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • I think he just had one Sn like I did in another forum and couldint post in it once he joined, I had to make a new sn when I whent to post to let the Mods and Admin know there was alot of codeing problems that my brother found. The site lost alot of normal daily members cause of that. But I had to be Tiffy insted of FNA. And now I cant get back to FNA.
    But maybe thats the problem he's having. He couldint post so he thought he would ask by makeing another sn?

Can you explain how the problem came about?

Years
  • Freenaturearts said:
    I think he just had one Sn like I did in another forum and couldint post in it once he joined, I had to make a new sn when I whent to post to let the Mods and Admin know there was alot of codeing problems that my brother found. The site lost alot of normal daily members cause of that. But I had to be Tiffy insted of FNA. And now I cant get back to FNA.
    But maybe thats the problem he's having. He couldint post so he thought he would ask by makeing another sn?

Can you explain how the problem came about?
    Let me see if I can understand what you said... Whatever happens on another forum wouldnt effect. Like say I registered Imakuni? @ SPPf, I couldn't use it to log in here, because they are 2 different forums. That wouldnt be a coding problem, that would be the fact they are 2 different sites, and unless they are integrated, that wouldnt matter.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Imakuni? said:
    Let me see if I can understand what you said... Whatever happens on another forum wouldnt effect. Like say I registered Imakuni? @ SPPf, I couldn't use it to log in here, because they are 2 different forums. That wouldnt be a coding problem, that would be the fact they are 2 different sites, and unless they are integrated, that wouldnt matter.
    If that's the case maybe we should point out this isn't IRC (Or whatever).

Back