• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~~newposter/````

jejunum

PLUSt
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 20, 2005
    HI

On an impulse, I bought Pokemon Ruby recently. Previously, I had only played Pokemon blue. Its been quite fun.

Also, If anyone posts on any magic the gathering boards, i'm +t/7T

huy

Edit: ++

Lucid

welcome to PC, make sure to read and follow the rules. if you have any questions just ask ^^ have fun!!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • jejunum said:
    HI

On an impulse, I bought Pokemon Ruby recently. Previously, I had only played Pokemon blue. Its been quite fun.

Also, If anyone posts on any magic the gathering boards, i'm +t/7T

huy

Edit: ++
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome here.
    I hope you'll have a great time :)

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
  • Hey, that tag plust looks kind of familiar! Anyway, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

jejunum

PLUSt
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 20, 2005
    Kijin said:
    Hey, that tag plust looks kind of familiar! Anyway, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

Hey I know you!!!

Check your pms

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
  • jejunum said:
    Hey I know you!!!
    Careful, though... there's a 4 word/post cap that can get you warnings here... try not to break it because another user's thread was thoughtlessly flooded by some stupid heads pretending to be pedofiles or somesuch...
    Anyway, ENJOY j00R STAY!1onethirtyseven

jejunum

PLUSt
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 20, 2005
    Kijin said:
    Careful, though... there's a 4 word/post cap that can get you warnings here... try not to break it because another user's thread was thoughtlessly flooded by some stupid heads pretending to be pedofiles or somesuch...
    Anyway, ENJOY j00R STAY!1onethirtyseven

That is most disheartening. Was it Plastik's thread?

Also, someone stole my Mup. CHECK YOUR PMS.

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
  • jejunum said:
    That is most disheartening. Was it Plastik's thread?

Also, someone stole my Mup. CHECK YOUR PMS.
    Which one was you? I'd donate one of mine, but the IP check would get me banned.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hi jejunom (I hope I spelled that right. XD)! ^^ Welcome to PC! I'm Kelsey, it's nice ta meet ya. ^.~ Well, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM meh. ^o^ Weeeeeell, have fun! 8D

~Kelsey

Back