• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: Ganna's Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    This RP takes place 2 years after the Wind Waker. Ganna has come out of the stone cage that he was placed in by The Hero of Time, and now seeks to kill Link for what he did. On his (Gannas) way back to his Fortres, he runs into Majora's Mask. He puts it on and becomes Ganjora! A whole new bad guy stronger then any other bad guy thats been in The Legend of Zelda. Now hes takeing over the land of Hyrule and is makeing every one wear mind controlling mask! Hes already controlling the 6 sages, we have to stop him befor he takes over Zelda and the rest of the world.

Heres the fourm to fillout.

Name:
    Race: (Only one of each race. Korok, Goron, Zora, Sheikah, Gerudo, Hylian, Hyrulain, and Rito)
    Other Weapon(s):
    Other Item(s):
    Personality:
    History:
    Other:

I'll post mine later.

Last edited:

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • Ganna?who is Ganna?well w/e

Name:Jon
    Race:Kokiri
    Primary Weapon:Sword
    Other Weapon(s):Bow and Arrow,bombichu's(i love those things.lol.)
    Other Item(s):4 empty bottles,a metal sheild,different tunics, and different boots
    Personality:An easy-going guy who can get very very serious at times,but is usally calm and happy.
    History:When Jon was a small baby,he was abandoned outside Kokori village.From there he was taken in,gained his fairy freind,and learned to bcome a master swordsman,and an excellent archer.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • It's Ganon, not Ganna. And Kokiri are evolved into Korok, Zora are evolved into Rito in Wind Waker, and since this takes place soon after WW, Kokiri should be replaced by Korok and Zora should be replaced by Rito. Also, Gerudo (in the Great Sea) and Sheikah are extinct. And how did Ganon return?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Wow shinin Knows alot.XD

Name:Baz
    Race: Hyrulain
    Primary Weapon:Bow
    Other Weapon(s):Sword,Axe,Dagger,
    Other Item(s):Heavy Hyrulain Armour,

Personality:Is Very friendly and loves to talk and make new friends.

History:when Baz was little he learned that his father was an expert bowman and was soon going to war against a race that Baz couldn't remember.He never saw his father again after the war and some day he hopes to find his body,grave or some remains of him. Not long after that baz became a Expert Bowamn like his Father He was the best in his lands.

Thanks,

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Gah! She does know alot. Ok, some how the Gerudo and Sheikah are still alive. And Ganon got out cuz the stone he was in got weak, it was so weak that he could break out of it. Oh, and all the water went away, so its not flooded anymore :D

Heres mine.

Name: O'ren Ishii
    Race: Rito
    Primary Weapon: A long staff
    Other Weapon(s): A bow & arrow, and a small sword.
    Other Item(s): None right now
    Personality: Very kid-like, but loveable
    History: When she was a young girl her whole family killed by the great flood. Her friends mom toke her in and cared for her is one of her own.
    Other: None

After a few more people have joined, then we can start. ;)

Years
  • arent there 7 sages XD

Name:Blaze
    Race:Hyliain
    Primary Weapon:
    Other Weapon(s):
    Other Item(s):
    Personality:A laid back guy who loves to fight anyone that challeneges him will fight for his friends and people who are in danger unless they have insulted him or something. A born leader, Takes things literally most of the time
    History:Blaze trained himself
    Other:Blaze has blonde hair and a dark red tunic

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Blazey boy said:
    arent there 7 sages XD

Yeah, but I said six, cuz Ganon isen't controlling the 7th one, Zelda.

We need maybe 2, or 3 more people inable for us to start.

Years
  • OOH! I love the Wind Waker! *shell shading rox!*

Name:
    Race:Hyrulian
    Primary Weapon:bow and arrow
    Other Weapon(s):staff that has a long blade at eack end
    Other Item(s):whip
    Personality:sweet,seious(your average girl on a manga)
    History:related to Zelda(they're best friends) ..not a girly-girl,so joined in to fight
    Other:I'll show you what she looks like later! XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Umm, trap, Happy Dude already is a Hyrulian so could you change it? And you diden't even put a name down XD

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • You still didn't fix the Kokiri=Korok. And yeah, I'm a boy.

Name: Shinin
    Race: Goron
    Primary Weapon: Brass Knuckles
    Other Weapon(s): Fists
    Other Item(s): An empty bottle
    Personality: Has a short temper
    History: Was born into a small group of Gorons living in Lava Mountain
    Other: N/A

Years
  • Sowwy!

Name:Cledreth
    Race:Zora
    Primary Weapon:bow and arrow
    Other Weapon(s):staff that has a long blade at eack end
    Other Item(s):whip
    Personality:sweet,seious(your average girl on a manga)
    History:related to Zelda(they're best friends) ..not a girly-girl,so joined in to fight
    Other:I'll show you what she looks like later! XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    OOC: Yey! We can start *I think*. I'll change the Kokiri to Korok.

IC: O'ren woke up and got ready for school. When she gets there all the kids are out side, she asks one the kids "Whats going on? Why isen't every one in school?". The kid replys "The teacher left a note saying shes going on a trip and won't be back for a wile." O'ren thinking: *I wonder why the teacher just up and left out of no where*. So all the kids go back home.

OOC: Thats all I'ev got. :dead:

Years
  • ic: Cledreth was out in the front gate of the school. She saw friendly groups go off in their areas,and the single peps walking out. The groups were walking out after them. *Hmm..why is everyone leaving? School's about to start!" she thought. Then,she bumped into O'ren. "Oh! Sorry! Umm...sorry to interuppt if I am..but,why is everyone leaving?"

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: "Oh your not interuppting anything, the teacher left a note on the school door saying that shes going on a trip. Hey, our parents don't know the teachers gone, want to go hang out?"

OOC: They don't know about Ganon yet, but they will soon. ;)

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • "Baz had just finished his bow training and was napping then a loud noise from his house woke him up and he went to inspect it"

P.s. sorry guys i'm not that good at rp's

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • OoC: I'm guessing the school is where Windfall Island would be.

Shinin woke up. "I'm going exploring, goro!" he said to his family. He climbed out of the mountain and rolled down it. He went west and found a town on a large hill. He rolled up it. He looked around. He saw some Hyrulian, Hylian and Rito kids standing outside a school. He rolled over to them. "Hey, I'm Shinin."

Years
  • I woke up with my head lolling strangely off the bed I pulled myself up and got dressed and picked up my sword and shield and my other things
    "I better see whats going on over there" I said as I glanced out of my window
    "so what going on" I asked I noticed a goron asking the same question
    "I'm Blaze and I haven't seen you around here at all. are you one of the goron's that were born in lava mountain" I asked as I ofered the goron my hand (to shake it)

OC: the rules state that post have to be more then 4 scentences long

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • ooc:lol the only reason you know that is because you kinda got in troble for it lol. anyway....oh and um..i'm just gonna say i was living in the froest on windfall island.
    ic:I wake up in my wooden bed.I get up and hop off the balcony of my tree.I land,and then get up."Hmm it's a very nice day today."I say as I look around."Oh well time to go to school..."I say as I exit the forest and travel to school.Then I see everyone crowded outside,and I go up to O'ren and ask"Umm excuse me..why is everyone outside?"

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    OOC: So I'm guessing every one lives at Windfall, lol.

IC: "Theres no school today cuz the teacher left a note on the school door saying that shes going on a trip." Just then, a mask sales man walks up bushing a wagon of maskes, he stops infront of the crowd of kids out side the school. "Maskes for sale! Maskes for sale! Get your maskes here!" He yells as he waves a mask in the air. All the kids buy a mask.

OOC: every one buys maskes but the main people (Jon, Baz, O'ren, Blaze, Shinin, and Cledreth) cuz if we buy the maskes then the RP would end, cuz these are mind controlling maskes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back