• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: Ganna's Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    OoC: So they're like Majora's Mask? And I don't live at Windfall. I'm special. >_>

IC: Shinin looked over at the mask salesman. He didn't seem to trustworthy and the masks didn't look great, so he decided to pass on buying one. All the kids were excited and taking out their wallets. Shinin walked to the cafe and got a coffee.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:well technically you live on a mountain on windfall
    ic:I look at the masks."Ehhh nothing special.Plus I don't like masks."I say as I walk into the coffee shop too..

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: "Those maskes look dumb, why should I wast my money on that?" I say as I walk into the coffee shop after Jon.

Years
    "I would love to buy one... to smash it up!" I said sarcastically as I walked away chuckling. I walked back into my house and picked up some of my other stuff and fiddled with a puzzle I had bought a couple of days back I looked out of the window of my room.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: Soon the whole town had bought a mask. Every one puts there maskes and on go crazy. It ends up that the mask sales man was really Darunia, one of the 6 sages being controlled by Ganon. Darunia says "Come slaves of Ganjora! We must go to our Master!" Every one wearing a mask says "Yes, must go to Master!". Then they head for Ganjoras fortres. "What the heck is going on out side?" O'ren asks Jon.

Years
    "I know what I can do to find out whats going on" I said as i grabbed a balaclava from my draw and took a kid from behind and took his mask and stuck it on over my balaclava
    .: there mind control masks the balacava must cushion the effects for a while until it gets inffected:. (that means thinking)
    " ah" I shouted as I ripped the mask off after wanting to actually follow the kids
    "so much for that" I sighed as I walked back to my house

Years
    ic: Cledreth saw the salesman selling the mask. "Sure! Let's hang out and get away from these people! The masks are sorta creepy..." *walks to Jon with O'ren*

ooc: I'm so silly! I finally found out how to do ^_^ ..yay!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    OOC: trap your funny ^_^

IC: "Alright, where should we go?" I ask Cledreth as we walk out of the coffee shop.

Years
    I walked over to the zora and rito "so do you know anything about the brainwashed kids" I asked
    "I forgot to introduce myself I am Blaze and you are?" I questioned

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: "Oh nice to meet you Blaze, I'm O'ren Ishii, but my friends call me O'ren for short. What brainwashed kids? I haven't seen any brainwashed kids."

Years
    ooc: So..(Raven) plays this "zora and rito" ?

ic: "Yep! I like their variety of comics! Let's go!" she said,tugging on O'ren's arm.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Forgotten_hope said:
    ooc:well technically you live on a mountain on windfall

No. The mountain is next to Dragon Roost Island (Death Mountain), not close to Windfall. And Darunia is dead. The sages aren't immortal.

IC: Shinin noticed that everyone was acting strange. He stayed away from them and went to the group of normal people.

Years
    ic: Cledreth saw someone in the background.(Shinin) "Oh..she looks normal..and she's heading toward us!" she tought. "Hi! I'm Cledreth and this is O'ren..err...who are you?" she said,sorta nervous.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    OOC: No trap, I'm a Rito and your a Zora. And the Sages had kids who had kids that became the new sages. And they all have the same names as the old ones.

IC: "Okay, okay, I'm comeing. Hi, I'm O'ren." she says to Shinin.

Years
    ooc: DO'H! ..thanx!

ic: Cledreth stood,a little frightened,just like a new kitten..not knowing about the world.

Years
    "well from what I know kids don't follow adults saying stuff like ganjora and look at the teenagers when I was a teenager I used to wreak havoc in town" I said with a hint of embarassment . "lemme guess your off to the libray can I come" I said as an bird flew over my head.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: "Whats a Ganjora?" I ask as I watch the bird fly over Blaze's head. "Sure, you can come with us to the library." I say with a smilie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back