• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone like .hack//legend of the twilight?

Kurosaki

What about Zeffie? Can't forgot cute lil Zeffie now, XD Its either Zeffie, or Zephie, I can't remember, XD

I've read the whole manga, and seen the entire anime for it, and they differ greatly. And don't swear please. ^^;;

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
  • Yeah I guess.....

Still Ouka rocks! PAIR OUKA WITH SHUGO!
    *scribbles on notepad and thinks up new type of shipping*
    I need a name......PM me with suggestions
    I'm not good at this stuff.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • hey can you tell me if hack the twilight road is good, i have the anime ( my dad bringed from eua) but i hadnt even open it so please tell me if it is good.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • I thought it was tres kawaii! And yes, it does differ greatly from the manga. :( But I think that's a good thing. The manga was great, but it wasn't nearly as serious as the anime was. In the anime, there's a lot more drama. ^_~

And don't be dissing Kamui! She was just doing her job! Sure, she was a bit pig-headed about it, but she came around, lol. I'd have to say that the only characters I didn't like were those hacker kids that messed everything up... except for the girl at the end. I just felt sorry for her. :(

And my favorite character was definitely Komiyama-kun! XD I just broke up every time I heard that ridiculous laugh of his!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I've read the manga, it's cool (and cute ^^). I like Shugo and Zeffie a lot. lol I think they should be paired, too...lol (they just look soo cute together. ^.^)

I haven't seen the anime yet, though. I want to see it, but it's on too late...lol (1:30 AM xP that's waaaay past my bedtime. lol) Is it really diferent than the manga? o.o lol

BTW, I DO know what Shugo's voice sound's like, though. I heard it on my brother's .Hack//Infection game. x3 It's adorable. lol

Years
  • It was an okay anime, I can give it that. The beginning of the series was fantastic and it made me think that perhaps I should have given .hack//sign a fairer chance... but the ending of this anime is horrible! I have never seen such an awful ending in my life! (but of course that's my opinion, other's might think differently from me)

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
  • It's such a cute show. I wish it was longer though. Balmung would be my favorite along with that Soujiro (crap spelling) guy. Shugo and Ouka is pretty adorable, too.

Back