• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy Everyone!

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
Years
  • Hey!

Don't let the username fool you, I'm not sick like that. Back when I played pokemon a long time ago, I use to obsess over Jigglypuff. I went out of the game for a while (thought it wasn't cool), but now I want to try to pick it up again.

Lucid

welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, if you have any questions, just ask! have fun here.
    *gives n00b cookie*

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
  • Hi to you, barn. Welcome to the forums and try not to get banned like the others.
    Ooo... Samurai Champloo music *bops head to beat*

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • JigglyPuffIsHott said:
    Hey!

Don't let the username fool you, I'm not sick like that. Back when I played pokemon a long time ago, I use to obsess over Jigglypuff. I went out of the game for a while (thought it wasn't cool), but now I want to try to pick it up again.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    JigglyPuffIsHott said:
    Hey!

Welcome to PC. Have a great time. Post a lot. Read the FAQ and I hope you enjoy your self.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • *laughs* I won't say Jigglypuff's hot, but I will admit it's cute. Welcome to the community! If you wanna be friends, just PM me - or anyone ^^;

Hang on! No one's done the newbie dance yet!

*does the newbie dance*

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

lil T

BBA CHAMPION
    Years
  • hi......my name is tanzil...or you can call me lil T....im new here and i want some new friends........if any one wants to be my friend then pm me......

hpoe i can be a good friend

take care all,
    byeeee

lil T

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Lil T, please post that information in your own thread. ^^; Thanks. ;3

Anywho, welcome to PC, JigglyPuffIsHott! o.o I hope you have a wonderful time here, just dont forget to follow the rules. ;D

~Karli

Back