• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look who's back with a License to crack

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Okay Guys, I hope you do remember me. I?m the one and only CC a.k.a Cool Cr@cker or Chrono Cr@cker. I?ve not been around for almost a month now and it?s all due to my frigging Iqara Broadband Connection being down for 20 days because of a cable snap and then almost immediately, my LAN Card stopped working and it took those lazy gooses 8 days to finish it. But I?m back now, online to my home and I feel really happy. Let me tell you, it?s sheer torture not being able to come online and I hope many of you don?t experience it.

I don?t think many things have changed in PC except the T-Dome and atmosphere smells more or less the same. I have just discovered that my internet connection has very little Bandwidth left and I?m going to use it judiciously and conservatively trying to last as long as possible(I?ve got to play RO too). So You?ll see me only in Rom-Hacking, Webmasters and maybe Computers. Rarely in Q/F & Announcements. I know this is going to be a great bane for me but unfortunately I cannot do anything about this.

@ All My True Friends :: Remember, I?m always here for all of you. So PM me about anything and I?ll reply as fast as the wind.

Adios Amigos
    ~ CC

P.S :: I wasn't sure if this belonged here or in the Leave/Absence thread but since this was an abrupt and long departure, I personally feel the need for a new thread but if either Kelsey or Koinu don't approve of it, then you can do what you please.

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
  • Welcome back from the away status. You probably don't recognize me because I just joined yesterday.
    Regardless, welcome back from the land of away.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yeah...This would be better off in that thread, I'll just close it. But good to know you're back.
    *Locked*

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • *pokes da Bunny-Wunny* The rules state that if you have been away for more than a month that you are allowed to post a welcome back thread. ^^; If ya' dont mind, I'll open this up. ^~

~*opens*~

~Karli

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Chrono Cr@cker said:
    Okay Guys, I hope you do remember me. I?m the one and only CC a.k.a Cool Cr@cker or Chrono Cr@cker. I?ve not been around for almost a month now and it?s all due to my frigging Iqara Broadband Connection being down for 20 days because of a cable snap and then almost immediately, my LAN Card stopped working and it took those lazy gooses 8 days to finish it. But I?m back now, online to my home and I feel really happy. Let me tell you, it?s sheer torture not being able to come online and I hope many of you don?t experience it.

I don?t think many things have changed in PC except the T-Dome and atmosphere smells more or less the same. I have just discovered that my internet connection has very little Bandwidth left and I?m going to use it judiciously and conservatively trying to last as long as possible(I?ve got to play RO too). So You?ll see me only in Rom-Hacking, Webmasters and maybe Computers. Rarely in Q/F & Announcements. I know this is going to be a great bane for me but unfortunately I cannot do anything about this.

@ All My True Friends :: Remember, I?m always here for all of you. So PM me about anything and I?ll reply as fast as the wind.

Adios Amigos
    ~ CC

P.S :: I wasn't sure if this belonged here or in the Leave/Absence thread but since this was an abrupt and long departure, I personally feel the need for a new thread but if either Kelsey or Koinu don't approve of it, then you can do what you please.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. I hope you will have fun and have a great time again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Koinu-chan said:
    *pokes da Bunny-Wunny* The rules state that if you have been away for more than a month that you are allowed to post a welcome back thread. ^^; If ya' dont mind, I'll open this up. ^~

~*opens*~

~Karli
    It hasn't been a month....20 days...Whatever you people confuse me XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Thanks to all of you, I'm enjoying myself as much as I used to. Home Sweet Home!!
    Blue, it was somewhere around 25-28 days approx. Hey Ty, do you know a chemistry has my name in it. There is a reaction called Cracking reaction which is marked by a loud poppish crack sound.

@JA In such a big forum, it's easy to miss the absence of 1 or 2 members.

~ CC

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Chrono Cr@cker said:
    Thanks to all of you, I'm enjoying myself as much as I used to. Home Sweet Home!!
    Blue, it was somewhere around 25-28 days approx. Hey Ty, do you know a chemistry has my name in it. There is a reaction called Cracking reaction which is marked by a loud poppish crack sound.

@JA In such a big forum, it's easy to miss the absence of 1 or 2 members.

~ CC
    OMFG. CC is back.* Jumps and hug him*. Welcome back and PC has not changed much. It will be fun with you agian.^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    MegaDitto said:
    OMFG. CC is back.* Jumps and hug him*. Welcome back and PC has not changed much. It will be fun with you agian.^^

*Glomps Metto*I just disappeared after your sad (Ahem..) april fool's day joke and learnt only later that it was actually a joke. XD!Thank you dude and also to JA and CM.

~ CC

Back