• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga or Anime

Manga Or Anime?

• Manga

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Anime

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    The Anime made Pok?mon kiddy, destroyed its reputation, introduced us to a menace [aka Ash/Satoshi] and simply made Pok?mon seems a unestrategic game for kids...

Mang? = Ownage
    To start with the mature theme, the unrepetitive episodes, and, well, everything...

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Manga, definently. Plot seems more thought out and just a better quality than the little brat's... er, kid's show.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
  • I've never read any real manga but I have read the sypnosises. So I think I'll pick it. The anime was the thing that made me stay away from Pok?mon for a couple of years.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • I would say ANime since Manga's have unneccesary violence and can have stupid plots like Akira and X. My favourite Anime is Psychic Academy

Edit:But a really good manga is Ghost in the Shell :D That's really good!

Years
  • datriot said:
    I would say ANime since Manga's have unneccesary violence and can have stupid plots like Akira and X. My favourite Anime is Psychic Academy

Edit:But a really good manga is Ghost in the Shell :D That's really good!
    Dude... we're talking about the Pokemon Manga here... and the Pokemon Manga doesn't have stupid plots... and Akira is one of the best manga of all time...

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Well, I've actually never read the Manga, but I can imagine it would be good. ^______^ I really like the anime, though. X3 I think it is a bit repetitive, but it's still a good anime nonetheless. =3

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well... I guess I'll be one of the few people who will say the anime. XD *gets attacked by all of the manga fans* I do like the manga a lot, and I own several volumes of it, but there's something about getting to see all of the characters animated that I like. You get to hear their voices and see them moving, which makes it seem more realistic in my opinion. Though the anime can get kind of repetitive and come off as a bit kiddy, I still enjoy watching it! (Even though I'm 15, I love cartoons. O_o)

Back