• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm Juizy!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Hi guys,
    My name is Juizyanic, or just Juizy for short! I've been playing Pokémon since it first came out and I plan to keep on playing for a long time to come :]

I started a Pokémon-oriented YouTube-channel a little while ago, feel free to come hang out!

That being said, I love meeting new people and talk about or play Pokémon together. Let's all have some Poké-fun :]

Cheers!

Years
  • Hi there Juizy, welcome to the community! o/ Also been playing Pokémon since it first came out, high five us.

You can link to your YT channel in your forum signature anytime if you want so it can be seen beneath all the posts you make. Good way to get the word out since advertising by most other means isn't permitted here. Good luck with your content! What's your favorite Pokémon game??

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Hi there Juizy, welcome to the community! o/ Also been playing Pokémon since it first came out, high five us.

You can link to your YT channel in your signature anytime if you want so it can be seen beneath all the posts you make. Good way to get the word out since advertising by most other means isn't permitted here. Good luck with your content! What's your favorite Pokémon game??

High five indeed :] Ooh that's good to know, thanks! My favorite... that's really difficult. I love Gold&Silver for nostalgia but X&Y are definitely favorites too! What about you? ^_^

Love your signature picture btw!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Heyy Juizy! welcome to PC, nice to have you here with us!

Oh nice! I been playing since I was seven years old, a friend of mine showed me Sapphire and I just became addicted to it, haha. Out of curiosity, which is your favorite Pokemon game to the date? what about your favorite region?

Feel free to message me at anytime if you need help! good luck with everything :)

Hey Archy, thanks! Haha nice, I remember the first time I played Sapphrie, I think a friend of mine showed it to me too! :] My favorite is kind of a tie between Gold&Silver and X&Y, what about you? My favorite region is Johto though!

Back