• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Zervais

Island Kahuna
Years
  • Hello there Pokecommunity, it's great to be here. I joined up in order to gain advice and showcase a hack I'm going to work on. I've dabbled in hacking many years ago but now I want to make my own game (having been inspired by ones like Victory Fire and Ash Grey). I have a basic plot and even a base ROM which has all 721 Pokémon (Pokémon Artifical Red). Of course I run into problems like every newbie does, and so I'm asking you all where I can seek help from fellow hackers. Is there a specific thread in the Hacking section I can post in?

Years
  • The Beginner's Lounge will always be the place to post for most ROM-related help so you can always stop by there. I won't be able to help outside guiding you where to post but still wish you lots of luck. =) Welcome Zervais! Have a good time here, be sure to keep posting and if you're interested in talking about non-hacked stuff we have a lot of that here too.

Cheers. :D

Back