• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baker's Bulbasaurs ametuer Sig Shop

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • Well ive been making a lot of sigs lately and thought ide open a shop, but the catch is....I dont have/use any sig makers like photoshop or anything like that, my sigs are made purely from backgrounds that i create from hand on paint, and pictures that i find on the net, so im a real ametuer and i doubt ill even get any customers but ''what the hell!'' i figure!

I cant do anything too fancy and my major down side is i cannot do text but if anyone wants a sig, ''i doubt it'' from me then feel free to request.
    however i do prize myslef on the grounds that when a pic is copied from the net to paint on a coulored background it hads l;oads of white markc around it and i spend a lot of time pagnifying it and carefully painting over the white bits in the correst coulour so to respect the work i go to, could anyone that takes a sig, please keep it for at least 3 days before changing it, and if you do change it, please PM me and let me know, so i can make a few changes and put it on the market.
    here are a few examples of my work....

1- My sig
    startingpokemon.bmp

2- Water one i just made, quite proud of this one
    WaterSig.bmp

3- Fire one i just made
    FireSig.bmp

4- Bug one i made, REALLY Proud of this one, it took me ages!
    bugsig.bmp

Pikachu one i just made, this one took me a while aswell
    PikachuSig.bmp

If anyone wants one of the above ones, then post here and ill let you have it, but if you get rid of it then please tell me so I can put it back on the market, plus if anyone wants the water one then tell me what pokemon u want in the top box and ill put it in.

I also take requests put i dont offer a lot of choice, just tell me what pokemon u want. if u want 3 pokemon u will get background no 1 if u want 4 u will get no2 and if u want more the that then u can have no3

no 1
    Sigmakerwith3slots.bmp

no 2
    sigmakerwith4slots.bmp

no 3
    Sigmakerwithlotsofspaces.bmp

I can change the backgorund colour to whatever u want. if u only want 1 pokemon, then ill see what i can do for you, ill make a new background to go with it and you can tell em what u want changed.

thast basically everything. except im very sorry to say that the sizes you see are as big as i can get them, so u may or may not wanna use them as avators instead. sorry about that!

happy shopping!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Ack,those are really bad sorry >< Don't tell me you made those on paint?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • tyranitar_dude said:
    Ack,those are really bad sorry >< Don't tell me you made those on paint?

no aplogy neccecary, i know how bad they are 'cries'' i wanna get a photoshop sig maker or somthing,

i made the background an edited the pictures on paint yes, but the origional pics came from the net.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    they arent that bad, wait till you get photoshop then post better banners XD

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • Baker's Bulbasaur said:
    Well ive been making a lot of sigs lately and thought ide open a shop, but the catch is....I dont have/use any sig makers like photoshop or anything like that, my sigs are made purely from backgrounds that i create from hand on paint, and pictures that i find on the net, so im a real ametuer and i doubt ill even get any customers but ''what the hell!'' i figure!

I cant do anything too fancy and my major down side is i cannot do text but if anyone wants a sig, ''i doubt it'' from me then feel free to request.
    however i do prize myslef on the grounds that when a pic is copied from the net to paint on a coulored background it hads l;oads of white markc around it and i spend a lot of time pagnifying it and carefully painting over the white bits in the correst coulour so to respect the work i go to, could anyone that takes a sig, please keep it for at least 3 days before changing it, and if you do change it, please PM me and let me know, so i can make a few changes and put it on the market.
    here are a few examples of my work....

1- My sig

2- Water one i just made, quite proud of this one

3- Fire one i just made

4- Bug one i made, REALLY Proud of this one, it took me ages!

Pikachu one i just made, this one took me a while aswell

If anyone wants one of the above ones, then post here and ill let you have it, but if you get rid of it then please tell me so I can put it back on the market, plus if anyone wants the water one then tell me what pokemon u want in the top box and ill put it in.

I also take requests put i dont offer a lot of choice, just tell me what pokemon u want. if u want 3 pokemon u will get background no 1 if u want 4 u will get no2 and if u want more the that then u can have no3

no 1

no 2

no 3

I can change the backgorund colour to whatever u want. if u only want 1 pokemon, then ill see what i can do for you, ill make a new background to go with it and you can tell em what u want changed.

thast basically everything. except im very sorry to say that the sizes you see are as big as i can get them, so u may or may not wanna use them as avators instead. sorry about that!

happy shopping!

They arnt bad but may I suggest waiting untill u get Photoshop before making a request thread, u can make much better banners by using Photoshop!!!

I hope u get some customers soon ^_^

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • well actually a friend of mine has a link to download the pro version for free, but it wont download on my comp!

im getting a new comp soon anyway so ill be able to get it soon enough.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • woah, I didn't expect ANY customers, ill get to work on it now ^_^

Edit: hey raquaza freak, ive nearly done, but I need to know what other colour/s you want with black, Or do u just want it the colours No3 already are but with a few black area in it?

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • [sorry to double post but I have finished the first request, I know its not very good, but it was quite a hard request. anyway, here it is, hope you like it.

Salemencesig.bmp

Edit: if you want, I can make it a boit bigger, but not a lot.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • oke doke,

Salemencesig2.bmp

what do ya think? even if you dont like it could you please follow rules and have it for at least 3 days, and please give credit. but I hope you like it enough to keep it longer ^_^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 11, 2005
    hey baker can i get a sig is well i would like style number 1 please with the pokemon to be blazekin,chairzard,typlosion with a blue background

Back