• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metal Gear

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
  • The question is which Metal gear is the best and which villians are the best? i think it is Metal Gear solid: the twin Snakes and Metal Gear AC!D and of villians i think it is Psycho Mantis and Liquid Snake.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • Twin Snakes was awesome! But the only thing I didnt like was the new voice for Grey Fox. I LOVED the one for PS1. So because of that little thing, I'll have to pick Metal Gear Solid (PS1) over Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • Dark Sora said:
    Twin Snakes was awesome! But the only thing I didnt like was the new voice for Grey Fox. I LOVED the one for PS1. So because of that little thing, I'll have to pick Metal Gear Solid (PS1) over Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
    I didnt play the one of ps1, I only haved in the demo, so i can say if the twin snakes is better than the original one.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • METAL GEAR SOLID 1 WAS AWESOME!
    my fave was phsycho mantis

metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty was aweful! but i did like the mad bomber!

no 3 was the best and the best guy was either the end or the fear.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Let's see...
    The first Metal Gear rocked.

I never played Metal Gear II, but Snake's Revenge... eh...

Metal Gear Solid remains one of my alltime favorite games.

I've never played VR Missions.

Ghost Babel was pretty good, although I didn't get very far in it...

I'm one of the few that enjoyed Sons of Liberty... although I hate Raiden.

I've never played Substance or Twin Snakes.

Snake Eater, for the brief amount of time I've spent with it, was awesome.

Acid (or AC!D, if you prefer), has not found its way into my hands as of yet.

Back