• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi. im new

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    *moves*
    Welcome to the forum, kitty :3 enjoy yourself and don't forget to read the rules, such as no double-posting ^^;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • No...you actually triple posted. XD They are when you post like 2 times in a row, or three times, etc.

~Karli

EDIT-- Deleted thems. @.@ So just so you know, I'm not talking to myself. :33

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Yesh, ya might wanna check out those rules, kitty. XD Anyways, I'm Kelsey, 'tis good to meet you. ^________^ Please read the rules for PC and all that jazz and have fun here! ^^

~Kelsey

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • kittygirl said:
    haha! hi. my name is katie. call me apothrodite
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Back