• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Avatar!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • Since I changed my username, I decided it was best to make a new avatar... just because my name is changed XD.

For some reason this took me a lot longer then it should have, I forgot to add a border just for the base background so I had to add that to each frame myself >>', oh well.

kyorockk.gif

I made that blurring effect with a simple tween, using Ulead Gif Animator, I think it was a nice touch... what do you all think?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Thanks ^^, yes I take requests..... but they take a while, so don't expect "in an hour or two results" XD

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
  • Can you make an avatar with fire in the background and a Latias glowing red in there? Can you make it animated too? I want the fire moving up and down and the red glow moving back and forth.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Wait wait wait... I didn't say I was exactly taking requests at this time, I was just saying that I TAKE them >>.... and also if I was to make someone an avatar they would have to provide the pictures. You'll know when I make a thread for it, this thread was to just show you all an avatar I worked on.

Thank you Aura, I will remember that when I decide to take them ^^ XD.

Back