• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PAX East 2017 - Gaming Festival!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    VcOYZ5t.png

PAX East (held in Boston, MA) is right around the corner - are any of you going this year, or will you be attending one of the other PAX events?

Even if you won't be there (like me), take a look at some of the things happening at the convention this year:

INDIE MEGABOOTH

There will be over 80 games at the IMB this year, including Detention, Night in the Woods, Nidhogg 2 and so much more - check out the trailer below:

AUTOGRAPH SESSIONS/PANELS

Meet your favorite streamers and LPers! Guests include PatrckStatic, Garuku Bluemoon, Jpw03, and Markiplier, who will be there with some of his best friends (Wade, Bob, Ethan and Tyler, for those who follow them).

Wade (LordMinion777), Sean (jacksepticeye) and Mark (Markiplier) at PAX East 2016 (photo cred)

XBOX CUSTOM CONTROLLER GIVEAWAY

Microsoft is partnering with IGN to give away 12 very special controllers! The grand prize winner will even get to take home an Xbox One S on top of that.

ImRGIL4.jpg

PLAYSTATION GAMES

And if you're more of a Sony fan, the PlayStation lineup has been announced - Sony will be bringing these 26 games to their booth at PAX East this year:
    Boundless
    Cosmic Star Heroine
    Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
    Cryptark
    Dino Frontier
    Disc Jam
    Eitr
    Everything
    Farpoint
    Full Throttle Remastered
    Gang Beasts
    Gnog
    GT Sport
    Loot Rascals
    MLB The Show 17
    Nex Machina
    Nidhogg 2
    Pox Nora
    Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin
    Rain World
    Rime
    Sundered
    Tooth & Tail
    What Remains of Edith Finch
    Windjammers
    Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles

And a ton of other stuff will be happening; hit the button below for more info on the convention:

See the rest of the schedule!

If you're going to be there, what are you most excited for? If you're not, what are you most jealous of or wish you could be part of the most?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I will be at PAX East this year so if any of y'all want me to check out a game just let me know and I'll do just that! (:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I live close enough to go, but all my money is going into E3 this year.

Also the schedule they post always throws me off as it sound like a bunch of stuff I wouldn't be interested in. (Haven't read this years since I cant go anyways.) I've never been huge into indie games.

Maybe next year I'll go. Or maybe I'll go to Comic Con in Nyc, I still havent decided...

Back