• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ER fan club

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • Is there anyone that likes ER her? =3 if you do this is the club for you =3 post pictures and stuff and no spamming, flooding, or doubleposting please thank you =3

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • Yup, I'm here. This is one of my favorite shows on TV, so I'm definitely going to join this club, as long as it's okay with you.

Hmm, now who could my favorite person be? Probably John Carter. So, what did you people think about the season finale last night?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Ray is total hotness and i saw think that since carter left Ray has a crush on Abby i mean there so close its seem a little obvious to me cuza if youy think about him and Abby kinda hang out some

and im sad Carter left he was cool ;_;

ER fan club

^ take a look at that pic, feel any kind of love going on between them maybe? cuz i do!

Oh put this in your sig:

I am a proud ER fan or you? join the ER fan club today if you are.

Back