• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One chance in time...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Let's say that you have this chance to turn back time once. (And let's ignore the scientific reasoning. ;D) What will you change? Either for yourself, or for the good of mankind, what will you change?

And explain how your change will influence (y)our world today. =3 I'm curious. <3

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Dumb idiotic geek tourist that come here and start pointing at all Hawaiians thinking we don't belong here.*turns violent* i swear never lock me out with a tourist unless you plan on making me a killer that fast.There are so much building and less fresh air and trees here now! don't come to Hawaii!!! go trash up Honolulu or something.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Coolmaster, how would you make the world less polluted? ..XD

To be honest, i don't think there's anything drastic i could have changed alone. Society's made mistakes in the past, but one person wouldn't have changed much ^^;
    I could say something like 'kill hitler before he became a leader', but the past is the past.

Within my life, i don't think i would change anything. I've experienced a lot of negative events through my life, but i wouldn't change them..i think i've grown a lot from them, and i believe that everything happens for a reason :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o_O I'd probably just go back and do everything over, making the same decisions... except I'd already know what would happen so I'd look way smarter and everything. XD;;

Or I'd go back and change how I reacted to a certain situation a few months ago. ;_;

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I would change something terrible that happened to my friend a few years back. :) I've often looked back and wanted to change that...there's nothing I'd want to change for myself - I haven't really made any decisions which are very regrettable as far as I'm concerned! ^_^

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I would probably be selfish and try to stop some personal things from happening with my family. =\

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • There's no way I, or probably any of us for that matter, could singlehandedly save the world and prevent all evils from ever plaguing the earth forever after at any point in time, so I think I would just be selfish, rewind to kindergarten regestration, and convince the faculty to put me in first grade instead.

Gosh, regret is killing me right now.

Kurosaki

I'd go back to the night before my last french test and study harder... What? It's all I got! XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • If I could do turn back time here's what I would do
    At the beginning of my freshman year, I didn't have a crush on that teacher whom I call Lizzie. I was sooo dumb and I didn't know I had a thing for her. I had gym with her every day and was completely oblivious until one day it came on me. I had a giganto-gigashrew crush on her and gym was all of a sudden heaven. But then February came and I got a new teacher and that got me quite crapped off and even worse that it was a man *shudders*. Now I wish I could go back to when I had class with Lizzie-sama so I could enjoy every single second of it.
    It's like that one lyric, doesn't it always seem to go that you dont know what you've got till it's gone. I always think of that one line and I realize how much I could give to be with my little Lizzie-sama again T_T.
    Hopefully in September..........

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • Hm. I would go back and kill my mother before she can have me, just like the terminator tried to do XD

Either that or I would show a girl in my class how I really feel about her. Back then, I think she liked me, also. She used to always hug me and stuff. I loved it XD But now she probobly hates me. So If I told her that I liked her, things would've been different. I probobly would've even been going out with her right now, if I told her o.o

Years
  • I really dont' have much...
    but I once hung up on a boy that said he liked me. I think I would acutally listen to him, and not hang up on him. o_o;

that's all I got. XD

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • For mankind~
    Mari would probably try to prevent a person from starting the whole 'killing other people for your sake thingy', which happens oh-so-often. > <; Really~!

Erm, yeah. I just got out of a really hard test so my mind ish half dead right now. Not that it had ever been working full time. X3

Anywho, for myself~
    Stop me from doing something stupid that affected my family and friends negatively. I'm not sure if there are any, unless of course you count them being embarassed for me. If that's it, I'd be redoing my whole life. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • For myself:
    As I could not change what I wish to change, given the fact I would be a young baby, perhaps not even alive then, and unable to change it I would turn back time and join PC earlier and act maturely. :3
    a) I'd probably be modded faster, and be a better mod
    b) I'd be happier with myself

For mankind:
    Go back and change the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand or whatever started WWI.
    a) Maybe no WWII? ;-;
    b) It'd be so nice... WWI was so heartbreaking. x_x
    Or maybe go and stop the inventor of money.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would change a lot of things... I would go back a few months from now, tie myself to a tree so that I wouldn't blurt out those 3 horrendous words to that girl... =D

How would it change my world: I wouldn't be an emo-hater, anti-hero, or a sarcastic person

For mankind: I would destroy the creator of the mullet. GEEZ the mullet scares the living hell out of me...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    For myself:
    a) I'd skip the daily walk to the park on May 22nd 2003.
    b) Join PC more earlier and get to know you guys more earlier
    c) Reject the glass of strawberry juice or whatever it was before the rugby match.
    d) I'd stop myself from punching the girl who told me that she liked me.
    e) I'd stop myself from beating up like 50 guys or something.
    f) Go back and choose to stay in England.
    Man, I have a lot of regrets....

Back