• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2023
    New guy here.

Felt I should greet everyone here for my first post. Sooo hi :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Howdy, welcome to PC! Is there a particular reason you decided to join PC? Maybe for the ROM Hacks? :P Or was is something else that caught your eye?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2023
    Hey there, welcome to the PokeCommunity! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? It always helps us get to know you better! :)

Right. I'm not good at introducing myself though. I've been a pokemon fan since the 1998.
    I watch the anime, read the manga and played all the games.

Favorite game is HGSS, and Grass is my favorite type with Bulbasaur being my top favorite.

I sometimes play TCGO and Showdown. Favorites spin offs including Mystery Dungeon, Duel and Stadium games.

Howdy, welcome to PC! Is there a particular reason you decided to join PC? Maybe for the ROM Hacks? :P Or was is something else that caught your eye?

I just like to join pokemon communities to discuss and talk about pokemon in general.

Back