• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen UB + Legendary Shiny Hunts!

Tixelpip

Pokémon Sweet Fan! :D
Years
  • Hey guys I wanna know what you guys are planning to shiny hunt as GAME FREAK have removed a lot of the shinylocking. I am planning to shiny hunt Kartana first as I love its shiny!
    I also wanna find a shiny Mewtwo and a shiny Ho-Oh
    What do you guys wanna get?
    Lemme know :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2018
    a shiny Zeraora would be amazing!and a blacephalon too wouldn't be bad.I'll probably start with kartana as it's both cool and useful to my teams.

Years
  • I wasn't even planning on anything but I got this thing on the sixth try:
    Spoiler:

Was trying to SR for a modest one and was spam clicking as it got added to the dex, then looked down and noticed it was white. Never have I gotten a shiny through SRing before, especially not within five minutes??? But it's so cute!!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • a shiny Zeraora would be amazing!and a blacephalon too wouldn't be bad.I'll probably start with kartana as it's both cool and useful to my teams.

First one is a Mythical so I guess it'll be shiny locked and given out through event.

Seriously finding the legendaries in the Ultra Wormhole is turning out to be such a drag for me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2018
    I wasn't even planning on anything but I got this thing on the sixth try:
    Spoiler:

Was trying to SR for a modest one and was spam clicking as it got added to the dex, then looked down and noticed it was white. Never have I gotten a shiny through SRing before, especially not within five minutes??? But it's so cute!!
    Timid or modest makes good use of its other stats,as it's too fast to be usable under trick room when it evolves into naganadel.
    Either way,congratulations!it's a great shiny :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2017
    I'm trying to shiny hunt staktaka and boy is he a pain. I believe I am in at least 1,500 soft resets. I want the shiny charm to make my odds go up cause right now I am full odds hunting

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    I am not much of a shiny legendary hunter. I did got a shiny Latias in Omega Ruby. I probably just catch the legendaries and ultra beasts normally.

Years
  • My UB shining hunting list is as follows:
    Stakataka
    • Pheromosa (WIP)
    • Celesteela
    • Poipole
    • Guzzlord

All odds, man!

Stakataka is a must, because it is a version exclusive. Pheromosa in gray/black color scheme makes me think of Ballet, while in white makes her look like a bride waiting for her groom (Not my style). Celesteela in shiny scheme because I use a normal color scheme for competitive and like a shiny form. Guzzlord in white-and-orange reminds me of Halloween or something from Tim Burton's film.

WIP = Work in progress

Back