• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Art

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
Years
  • I spend a few minutes doing a Mudkip, using a sprite. It came out well, to me.
    I hope you like it...
    mudkip4qx.png

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • The image doesn't show up for me :( Is the url broken? It looks as if it should be correct, but maybe the site's down...I'd love to see the pic!

EDIT: Ah, now it's come up! :D I like the take on Mudkip you've done! The big head makes it look sorta chibi-style ^_^ The lineart is a bit shaky, but that's something that improves over time, so keep going! :D

--FG

Years
  • Aww, that is so Kawaii XD. I love the Chibified style and the big googly eyes. It sorta reminds me of a babies first step XD. Looks like a baby mudkip trying to take a step forward ^ ^

Anyways, as FG said, the line work is a tad shaky, but it improves...for some *Slaps her hand* Anyways, good job ^ ^

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Thats very neat. I like it, better than anything I could do :D.

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
  • Thank you very much for your comments! I just made a new one, a Jirachi, one of my old favorites. I drew Jirachi very well on hand, but I can't scan the pic so I drew one on Paint.
    Hope it shows for you:
    jirachipic4wo.png

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    little cute mudkip baby hehe, anyway the winking jirachi eye looks a litte iffy beacause of the green dot, or maybe thats just me good work here, better than what i can do

Back