• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Shiny guy

Mew master
Years
  • Hi i am a newb so i might have trouble and i will be friends with anyone that can help me out if u wana b my friend just pm me bye!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Hi,
    Welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you need any help and if you want to be my friend.^^

~RAHUL

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
  • Hi. Welcome to PC. Don't forget to read the rules and follow them, too. The most important thing is to have fun, so I wish you a great time here.
    Btw, if you have a question or want to be my friend then feel free to PM me.

Lucid

Hey, welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and have fun posting~ ^^

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
  • Hewwo! WELCOME TO PC!! ^_^ Have lotz of fun here!!! dont worry about being a noob just make sure u dont get into trouble if ya need help Pm me Ok!!!
    ~Mina~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there Shiny guy! =D Your avatar is awesomely cute, by the way. <3~~~ Well, I'm Kelsey - welcome to PC! Read the rules and have a fun time posting~! ^___^

~Kelsey

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • WHOAMG shiny things are cool and sparkly and shiny and- *obsession*

*ahem* Welcome to the community. ;) Have a nice time.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Ohhhhh~! <333 Karli~li loves your kawaii avatar! X3 Anyways, that totally besides the point! X_____x Welcome~ish to PC! I'm Karli. =] Please dont hunt me down and kill me, or I'll kill you back. >D And you'll be dead by the time you wake up! Muhahahahaha- *cough* :33 Anywho...please follows the rules and have fun. >D

~Karli

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Shiny guy said:
    Hi i am a newb so i might have trouble and i will be friends with anyone that can help me out if u wana b my friend just pm me bye!
    Hello and welcome to PC. I am Ninja Retsu. Just PM me when you need help. I am free to help you anytime. Have a great time and enjoy with posting and making friends.

Back