• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
Years
  • holy! my friend jackson borrowed my fire red for like 3 days and he beat the elite four with a level 70 charizard, level 30 lapras, and a level 55 pidgeot! talk about speed playing!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Well, that is awesome, but most people like to actually level up a team ^-^

I hardly ever concentrate on just one pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    xD

Well...I'd give him a buck just to see him beat it that fast. How many hours?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • 3 Days i could beat in 3 aswell.But i train and do other quests along the way so probloy a week normally.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Well...I usually take my time on the games >>; They aren't nearly as fun without spending twenty minutes in a field to find a pokemon you want xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yep ^-^

Theres more to it than speeding through the game for most people. =D

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • actually, if he is a mole and just sat on his butt and played it for 3 days straight, it would be very easy, and he could even have time to level up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Gah. I can sit on the computer all day...but not look at a GBA >>;

It gets kinda boring after awhile.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    yea,its not really hard,in 3 days,i can do it too....but the point is enjoying the game...hunting for pokemon.....dats how it work....if ppl were betting,surely they wil try their super best to complete them la.....

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
  • ya i think he beat it in like 10-13 hours....i'm at the elite four right now struggling and took me 16 hours....(a trick to getting far fast is taking off battle animation)

Years
  • I train all pokemon same levels

but my pokemon i get through the game have a huge gap

e.g.

charmander
    1gym
    magikarp

and it goes on. so my charmander when i got my magikarp was on lvl 22!

v-lord

n00b smacker
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2005
    i got to the 8th badge on my crystal in one night. my party was like lv 76 meganium and a bunch of like 20's

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back