• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I've racked up thirty hours on Emerald already -.-;; I just got to the elite four XD

Now I have to put in about 6 more hours of training to be able to beat it xD

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I wouldn't be able to get that far in three days. I guess your friend is really dedicated.

Years
    Tch. Three days huh? Well my pkmn Blue wouldn't save so I always had ta play on it as much as its batteries kept it alive -- an' I got pretty good too, learnin' tha trainers an' stuff by heart an' bein' able ta get 100 pkmn an' a lvl 100 starter in just 2 days, lol, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able ta do tha same in FR. ^^;;
    Eh. All ya gotta do is play like a maniac an' know stuff, trust me -- tha day I got Silver I played 12 hours on it, form 6pm at 6am.
    Well yar friend must be very good with pkmn games from what I can tell. ^^;;
    Tch. Usually takes me 16 hours ta finish it, but that's because I leave NOTHING incomplete or untaken in my way, otherwise I think I could do it in 9 hours. ^^;;
    Disablin' battle animations speeds up gameplay btw. ^^;;

Uber_Flame

I'm Driving This Boat!Gah
    Years
    Oo cool that's better then i do in a week.i beat emerald in 3 days but my pokemon were only 50-55 [thats my team,acctly i only sue rayqaza a bunch of revies and full restores...] and Charizard Fire God how come you couldn't save your blue?

Last edited:

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    it took me 12 hours to get to the e4, but i didn't beat them until i was at 19 hours or something... on ruby... i dont know how i got to the e4 in nine hours

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    o.O 14 hours? Sorry my friend, 9 hours here on LG. The minutes and seconds I can't say right now. Same goes for the team, although I know my Charizard was there. My sister is hogging the GBA. I'll either edit this post or post another if someone blabs on after this.

EDIT: My time is 9:51:44 and the Pokemon that were registered were Charizard (69), Pidgeotoo (28), Gyrados (40), Dugtrio (42), Clefable (69), and Caterpie (6). My Caterpie pwned them all.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back