• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KyoGRayquaza's Trainer card shop

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2005
    Welcome to my request shop

Want a Tcard

request with this please!!
    Which template (1-6):
    Name:
    Trainer Sprite and (optinal)PKMN spite:
    pokemon party in order:
    Badge Set:
    How many badges (1-6):
    Pokedex Count (1-complete):
    Favorite Type:
    Favorite PKMN:
    Color of Badge Bar and Name Bar:
    2 Background colors(only for the last template):

Here is some of my work:

White.bmp

Here are the templates that are available:
    Sapphire_Dragon2.png

Maroslash3.png

Maroslash2.png

Maroslash.png

crushedcity.png

Stripes.png

If I don't get to you it's because I'm hung up somewhere so don't panic!

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • you know what I find really funny about this shop?

I dont remember giving you permission to use my templates!

At the very least you could have asked me.
    Please take them out of your shop.

Blue eyes white dragon, if u want one with that template, then request it in MY shop ^^

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
  • *Looks at Baker's Bulbasaur's topic*

O_o; Ok... I'm pulling my request. That's really bad to not give credit to the person that made it.

Edit: Done. Here's a tip, next time ask the person if you can use something they made. It doesn't take much time, and you'll earn more respect if you don't steal.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Yameneko549 said:
    *Looks at Baker's Bulbasaur's topic*

O_o; Ok... I'm pulling my request. That's really bad to not give credit to the person that made it.

Edit: Done. Here's a tip, next time ask the person if you can use something they made. It doesn't take much time, and you'll earn more respect if you don't steal.

thanks for the support.

the really sad thing, is that if you would have just asked me, I would have proberly made u a couple of templates, so your shop had something origional and had more customers.

still, no one can say I got angry, I merely requested him to take em outtta his shop.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • oh is that right? well in that case u wouldnt mind linking us there to take a look for ourselves then? uuuum?

*wonders if he will just ignore this post and never come back*

EDIT: Oh I see u have added a link, well it's funny, cause either ive gone blind, or the bottom three werent on there.

Plus, not that I mind, but it seems that forum has been using the supplies from here for there templates, I know that because that one with slihp co in the background was made by me, it's the only one of its kind.

LOL, quite an honour, lol

anyway, back on topic, what about the bottom three ones uuum, where did they come from?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2005
    i edited the last post for you

oh yeah and the last three I do give you credit for my bad

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • thats alright. Just make sure to ask in the future, after u have been a member longer u will get the hang of things. and some advise to ya, the example u gave is too pixely, try saving em as a PNG, rather the 24 bitmap

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • ill tell ya what, just to give ya a customer, and some practise, ill request one from ya, but be aware im not gonna use it, (unless it is like frigging awesome!)
    LOL

it will be to give u some practise ^^

Template
    Use this one
    Templates2.png

Name: Baker
    Pokemon:
    Bulbasaur
    Pidgeot
    Cloyster
    Totodile
    treecko
    chikarita

All the kanto badges

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
  • Heh, thanks. Sorry for going off on ya. Ever since a certian site stole my FAQ (won't name names as I embarassed them enough on my own), I've been even harder on people that palagrize, even if they really didn't know better.

Again, I'm sorry for going off on ya like that, and thanks for the TC. I like it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2005
    here

Baker.png

it might not be that good but hey im limited to it
    i kinda messed up on the badges i got the wrong colors i guess

Last edited:

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
    Years
  • Can I have another one?

All same except Pokemon

Kyogre,Blastoise,Rayquza,Groudon,Blaziken ad Swampert please. and if you can put Pokemon near the trainers can I have a Chimecho and a Jirachi next to me?

Back